TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #1666
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by lurker
    let's be clear here
    at the time you voted there were 5 votes on you, 2 votes on haku, and 1 vote on me
    how does voting me help you at all
    If I voted for someone (other than haku), the votes would be 5 on me, 1 on you, 1 for haku, and 1 on someone else.
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #1667
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      you don't think he's acting scummy right now? You don't think his refusal to move his vote unless others move theirs is scummy? You don't think his near complete lack of defense is scummy? You don't think the post lurker just quoted is scummy? You don't think PRETTY MUCH EVERY POST HE HAS MADE SINCE HE CAME BACK is scummy?
      Would also like to read a better answer to this
      ​

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #1668
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by reuben_tate
        That's true. Mostly because playing as scum is severely mentally exhausting for me and because of that, I start to lose interest (bad habit, I know, sorry x
        Bad

        Don't try to further extend (to you, self meta) meta because it does nothing to benefit you.





        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #1669
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Votes from post 1 to post 1665
          Night in 1:30:39

          ---

          insta is at 7, but y'all probably don't need to be reminded


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1670
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            nice caps
            nice shitlord





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #1671
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by Charu
              Someone has their pants too tight on the weeniiiieeee...

              ...Wait... that's not how the saying goes.
              sunfan's reaction to this ongoing pressure is very odd

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1672
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Wanna know something cool guys?

                Ben hasn't played in a bit, and he's had a serious problem dropping out of games. But when he actually participates, I just know he's acting weird.

                For instance.

                It was some game ago, but I fuk'n NAILED him HARD and he was a wolf.

                Reason why?

                He was actually trying to logic things out and make the most robotic plays ever.

                ...This... this is just a flustered Ben.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1673
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  you don't think he's acting scummy right now? You don't think his refusal to move his vote unless others move theirs is scummy? You don't think his near complete lack of defense is scummy? You don't think the post lurker just quoted is scummy? You don't think PRETTY MUCH EVERY POST HE HAS MADE SINCE HE CAME BACK is scummy?
                  kinda yes, no his back is pressed up against the wall, I think he's trying, not really no and no
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1674
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wanna know something cool guys?

                    Ben hasn't played in a bit, and he's had a serious problem dropping out of games. But when he actually participates, I just know he's acting weird.

                    For instance.

                    It was some game ago, but I fuk'n NAILED him HARD and he was a wolf.

                    Reason why?

                    He was actually trying to logic things out and make the most robotic plays ever.

                    ...This... this is just a flustered Ben.
                    rzr doesn't seem like a realizable lynch who should we kill instead?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #1675
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      rzr doesn't seem like a realizable lynch who should we kill instead?
                      i mean obviously you should kill me to appease ben
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #1676
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wanna know something cool guys?

                        Ben hasn't played in a bit, and he's had a serious problem dropping out of games. But when he actually participates, I just know he's acting weird.

                        For instance.

                        It was some game ago, but I fuk'n NAILED him HARD and he was a wolf.

                        Reason why?

                        He was actually trying to logic things out and make the most robotic plays ever.

                        ...This... this is just a flustered Ben.
                        last time I followed someone who said they were really good at reading a certain player and suggested that they weren't scum we elected hitler

                        it's not happening again

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1677
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          last time I followed someone who said they were really good at reading a certain player and suggested that they weren't scum we elected hitler

                          it's not happening again
                          so, logically, every time someone says that they have a good read on someone, they're trying to clear their partner.
                          I know you're more than smart enough to know that that just isn't true
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1678
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            also, I think not many people are going to understand what you mean by "elected hitler"
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #1679
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Just to re-elaborate, the vote on made on haku (upon arriving) was upon self-preservation. The votes were at 2-2-2 (lurker-me-haku), and by my voting, it had shifted it to a 1-2-3 (lurker-me-haku).

                              My perception of lurker is 30-pages outdated so if town pretty much universally agrees that lurker is not a candidate for today, I'd like to generate some movement on some other possible lynch candidates (MML, rzr, maybe botchi). I'm not sure how town feels about these people now though.
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #1680
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                so, logically, every time someone says that they have a good read on someone, they're trying to clear their partner.
                                I know you're more than smart enough to know that that just isn't true
                                this isn't what I'm saying

                                what I'm saying is that I'm sticking to my convictions and I won't let myself be swayed so easily by other people's opinions

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                also, I think not many people are going to understand what you mean by "elected hitler"
                                I dont' care

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...