TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2191
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    he's telling the truth


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2192
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      here was my reasoning

      well, if you're curious

      Originally posted by choof
      I trying to figure out why you are seriously taking my sk bulkshit seriously
      the question I'm asking is if you think I'm a wolf why aren't you considering the possibility that I could have killed Charu

      see here's where I'm at right now, detective's hypothesis

      he wants to us to believe that he's a serial killer and that he's working alone so this exact scenario comes up

      you're going on about "I'm not making a big deal about this, I'm just playing around" but people are actually fucking believing you and you're not saying anything because you're secretly benefiting from this, you might even last until the end of the game with this strat and then OOPS! I HAVE A PARTNER LOL!

      no, sorry choof, by claiming serial killer here you must know there can't be a serial killer in this game


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2193
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        unvote forgot that was in there


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2194
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          so, here's where we are at with choof's claim

          you don't want to lynch me today


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2195
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            in fact, you are going to let me live this phase so I can help you solve the game


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #2196
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Hey dbp I have a problem with your solving attempt, even though choof has claimed now

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2197
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                I suggest you unvote me before I begin solving the game


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #2198
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Care to guess what it is?

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2199
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    Hey dbp I have a problem with your solving attempt, even though choof has claimed now
                    I'll answer your questions in a bit


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2200
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      Care to guess what it is?
                      I know what it is, that's why I posted it

                      just sit tight friend


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2201
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        I don't want the werewolves zerging me after I fuck them in the ass


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2202
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          votecount, please


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #2203
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            No here's my problem

                            You can't seriously claim to be able to solve the game at this point as town because you don't know how many scum are even in the game

                            But if you're scum that's not a problem is it?

                            Going to sleep now but dbp is wolf

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2204
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              No here's my problem

                              You can't seriously claim to be able to solve the game at this point as town because you don't know how many scum are even in the game

                              But if you're scum that's not a problem is it?

                              Going to sleep now but dbp is wolf
                              Don't go to sleep yet


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2205
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                No here's my problem

                                You can't seriously claim to be able to solve the game at this point as town because you don't know how many scum are even in the game

                                But if you're scum that's not a problem is it?

                                Going to sleep now but dbp is wolf
                                As I said, I'm going to spill my guts

                                I just dn't want to be zerged right now


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...