TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #1621
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    you said nothing about it at the time
    I doubt that every vote in this game was given justification beforehand. Also, most pressure votes don't begin with "I'm going to pressure vote you, <VOTE>"
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #1622
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by reuben_tate
      I voted for him before I read through the thread (at that point), I read through the thread, and my thoughts of him haven't changed.
      Originally posted by reuben_tate
      I don't know, like I said, I haven't caught up to the thread, but from what I've seen up to around page 40-ish
      wow
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #1623
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        after reading over Ben's posts, I think I'm ok not killing him today. In addition to what I've said about him earlier, the post where he said something like "I went to the bathroom, but then came back afterwords even though I said I would be out to see if there were new posts" is slightly townie. His post where he got emotional for people arguing for/against self meta was kind of townie, too. Pass for now, won't cry if he dies. Might vote him if I like the other person up for lynch more.
        also I don't see how even if the emotion was legitimate that it's towny

        he's not getting emotional because of bad pressure on him or someone else he thinks is town, he's just getting emotional because of a certain type of arguing that he believes is bad

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1624
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          I know it's a little less than 45 minutes guys, but I think going after the person who claims they haven't read past page 40 is pretty ridiculous.

          I mean obviously they're responding to things now because, well EoD.

          You guys sure are vote happy.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #1625
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by reuben_tate
            I don't know, like I said, I haven't caught up to the thread, but from what I've seen up to around page 40-ish, I haven't seen much from him. If that's changed much and if we can get a wagon on someone else, then please, convince me.
            you said you'd reread the last few pages which is when lurker has been posting the most

            we already have a wagon on someone else

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1626
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              Maybe sunfan assumes one nightkill becauae he's the SK who will nokill each night
              L M F A O
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #1627
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                greg = sunfan
                My bad. Thanks.

                Originally posted by lurker
                so how quickly are you going to unvote when MML switches
                on a similar note i think the biggest mystery in this game is that he is the only one doing that whole identical double post shit

                My phone's connection was crap and in having to reload at times it would post twice. Normally when that happens I just delete the second one but that's a no-go for twg.
                ​

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1628
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  This is a terrible assumption



                  Forced
                  you asked me to PoE the game, I PoE the game in the way that is most likely
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #1629
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by reuben_tate
                    I doubt that every vote in this game was given justification beforehand. Also, most pressure votes don't begin with "I'm going to pressure vote you, <VOTE>"
                    ok well it seems like you're sticking to your guns on lurker which I really don't like

                    I'm pretty sure you posted at some point after you voted him but you never said anything about the vote then either

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • benguino
                      Kawaii Desu Ne?
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4190

                      #1630
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      I'd probably be just as emotional regardless of alignment (plus I was not having a good day that day). Proof by contradiction is my favorite method of argument x:
                      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                      Originally posted by Spenner
                      (^)> peck peck says the heels
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1631
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by lurker
                        yo sunfan do you really consider your amount of posting "less than normal" cuz i kinda don't
                        Did I say that?
                        I think I said it to Zenith but I don't remember saying it about myself
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #1632
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          you asked me to PoE the game, I PoE the game in the way that is most likely
                          how the fuck is one nightkill a night most likely when we are guaranteed two scum factions (wolf/sk or wolf/wolf)

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1633
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Hey Mr. Benguin, if you can't win 'em over through posts, claim something if you're someone important.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #1634
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              Did I say that?
                              I think I said it to Zenith but I don't remember saying it about myself
                              This is funny tbh





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #1635
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                I know it's a little less than 45 minutes guys, but I think going after the person who claims they haven't read past page 40 is pretty ridiculous.

                                I mean obviously they're responding to things now because, well EoD.

                                You guys sure are vote happy.
                                we have 1 hour and 40 minutes

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...