TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1246
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    ok who do you think is not a wolf

    POE this game to death
    actually, I'll give it a shot
    did it perfectly on DM d1 so we'll see if I can do it again here.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #1247
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      It is way too early to PoE imo
      yeah but sunfan said he finds it easier to find people who aren't a wolf, so I'm asking him to try and find wolves that way

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      also, I don't really think I defended ben all that hard. I basically gave a null-read or more accurately a blank read with a slight town lean that I said I would focus on more once he had said more things (which, he hasn't. If he doesn't then I'll work with what he's said)
      ok fine

      at this point I feel pretty good about killing ben

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1248
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Don't forget to consider yourself for PoE, sunfan!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1249
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          My Benguin read is as follows:

          I read into that post I originally misinterpreted as either serious or sarcastic but I'm reading further into the tone. I believe I also mentioned in an earlier read that he posts little content when he first comes in after the "guess who's here" post.

          I could see him lynched here.

          I am still rescinding a vote however because I'm going to wait for further progression as we get close to EoD to see where the consensus is at and see if it matches with my current reads.





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1250
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            ...Actually, you know what?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1251
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Operating under the easiest to predict setup that can likely be generated, which is that there are 3 wolves, all on the same team of course, I will need 7 players whom I am never going to lynch this game. My PoE would then look something like this:

              town (in order of how sure I am that they're town)
              sunfan (I usually don't put myself in town because I feel like a douche but here it'll help me count how many people I have in my town circle. I've forgotten to count myself in PoE circles before lol.)
              choof (fuck me if he's actually the sk)
              zenith
              botchi
              Haku
              rzr
              AA (less sure on you now. The way you've posted recently seems very... robotic to me)

              may or may not switch MML in for one of the last three people on that list depending on how I feel. His post talking to Haku was kinda townie, I think.

              To answer a question Jake asked me about MML earlier, I really go back and forth on him from town to wolf and back again, its should've really just been a null read before.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1252
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                So... back to your question

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                Charu
                who should we kill
                We should...

                Originally posted by choof
                if you are so naive to assume that posting an alignment automatically makes you that alignment, or that posting a role automatically makes you a role, then I'm the fucking serial killer with night immunity and a jailkeeping power that also kills only anti-town players if I target them
                Originally posted by choof
                I am 100% not joking here haku
                Originally posted by choof
                sunfan I already told haku that I'm sk


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1253
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  ...If it's not apparent, then choof.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1254
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    I like how you have choof up there but then put him in parenthesis.

                    Nice


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1255
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      ...If it's not apparent, then choof.
                      see now, that's the only thing he can be if he's not town, imo. I'd want to kill him with fire irl if he's actually claiming SK as SK, but you may be right on him.

                      @choof, are you hardclaiming SK?
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1256
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        I like how you have choof up there but then put him in parenthesis.

                        Nice
                        I mean lets be real the way he entered the game, he was NEVER a wolf in a million years. SK was the only anti-town possibility.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1257
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          I mean, I could say it's just him fooling around.

                          But I hardly call whatever he was doing in this scenario as "fooling around", hee hee hee


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1258
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            He seemed pretty hell bent on making AA and MML his bitch, so to speak.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1259
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              He seemed pretty hell bent on making AA and MML his bitch, so to speak.
                              wait, he's not posting anymore before EOD is he?
                              lol
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1260
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                wait, he's not posting anymore before EOD is he?
                                lol
                                Now you've done it, you've summoned him.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...