TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #1501
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    unvote

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #1502
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Oh dear....





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #1503
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        This is a straight up contradiction to what you've said mutiple times and I don't even need Lurker and AA to quote those post to catch that, but I'm glad they've saved me the trouble Hakulyte

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1504
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          unvote





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1505
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            lmao, what the heck is going on.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1506
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              It's shenanigan last second "let's kill a Town and ruin Day 1" party time.

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #1507
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                It's shenanigan last second "let's kill a Town and ruin Day 1" party time.
                why did you lie

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1508
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  ...Except it's not last second.

                  Haku, you still got my support. These silly-willies voting for you (and then unvoting) is a pretty interesting reaction I say.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #1509
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    rzr's read list has a lot of lazy garbage (tons of nulls) but at least he clarified that i'm not a waste of time "as a person" i may have had an existential crisis there
                    then again that sorta contradicts what he said about my actions being strictly anti-town, the fact that he didn't bother with a read might be pretty telling
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #1510
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)






                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #1511
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        good job starting up a haku bw and killing it faster than i could think to say "um wtf"
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1512
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          ...Except it's not last second.

                          Haku, you still got my support. These silly-willies voting for you (and then unvoting) is a pretty interesting reaction I say.
                          Last I knew AA and I were voting for benguin, if this is in reference to our unvoting.





                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1513
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Oh, well I just saw unvotes going on and I kind of went "lmao"


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1514
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              How am I supposed to explain that I played custom maps on WarCraft 3 where people play mafia without getting looked down lmfao

                              You may as well assume that last game was my first game.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1515
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                How am I supposed to explain that I played custom maps on WarCraft 3 where people play mafia without getting looked down lmfao

                                You may as well assume that last game was my first game.
                                I'd heard of starcraft mafia but I hadn't heard of warcraft mafia before
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...