TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #1756
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by Charu
    I know what you mean.

    Which is why everyone should join my reign of terror and murdify rzr

    HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE
    I'm ok with this this, but first...

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I would not support a AA lynch though it gives me an odd sense of comfort that someone does.
    AA, comfort aquired

    Originally posted by Charu
    murdify rzr
    ok, rzr

    if I recall only the last vote in a post counts
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1757
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by Charu
      ...

      I feel like you don't trust me, hee hee hee.
      trusting birds usually fucks people over in mythological stories
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1758
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        That's the spirit Ben ol' pal!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1759
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          two votes in one post[/SIZE]
          probably just post your intended vote again just so the counter doesn't get confused
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • benguino
            Kawaii Desu Ne?
            • Dec 2007
            • 4190

            #1760
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            also, what does BM mean other than bowel movement?
            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


            Originally posted by Spenner
            (^)> peck peck says the heels
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1761
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by reuben_tate
              I doubt that every vote in this game was given justification beforehand. Also, most pressure votes don't begin with "I'm going to pressure vote you, <VOTE>"
              this is so fucking weak


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1762
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                trusting birds usually fucks people over in mythological stories
                Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh

                Mytho's

                Smycho's.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #1763
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  the way Zenith has been acting recently is a bit weird, and I do wish he'd address the lurker read he gave earlier considering we now know that all reads on lurker were given with inaccurate reasoning.

                  I would not support a AA lynch though it gives me an odd sense of comfort that someone does.
                  What am I addressing about the lurker read? You want me to revamp it because he came back with more input than what my previous read was based on?

                  Still willing to bet he flips town

                  If anything I'm more convinced he's lock clear now because his posting and input is on point with how he plays as town. Did he frivolously defend himself from being one of the most voted? I don't recall; Haku made weird posts that pushed attention elsewhere and then everyone collectively discussed Benguin. He has continued to add input which I can't see scum lurker doing here given he was one of the most top voted earlier.





                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #1764
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    trusting birds usually fucks people over in mythological stories
                    hey now >
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    That's the spirit Ben ol' pal!
                    (^)>
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    probably just post your intended vote again just so the counter doesn't get confused
                    rzr
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1765
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      also, what does BM mean other than bowel movement?
                      bad mannered
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1766
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        bad mannered
                        bad move too





                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #1767
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by thesunfan

                          I was looking at the list of players and none of them feel right for the lynch =/
                          I mean if you don't find something odd about Ben's posting today I don't know what to tell you man.


                          Don't want to insta someone but I'm thinking Ben got caught and has been doing nothing but backpeddling wildly since. I'm with AA on this.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #1768
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            fuck, maybe we BM as fuck and kill MML
                            I meant in this context
                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1769
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              What am I addressing about the lurker read? You want me to revamp it because he came back with more input than what my previous read was based on?

                              Still willing to bet he flips town

                              If anything I'm more convinced he's lock clear now because his posting and input is on point with how he plays as town. Did he frivolously defend himself from being one of the most voted? I don't recall; Haku made weird posts that pushed attention elsewhere and then everyone collectively discussed Benguin. He has continued to add input which I can't see scum lurker doing here given he was one of the most top voted earlier.
                              he literally didn't make any of the posts we were giving him shit for.
                              Well he did, but he made them all pregame and made a program to random them and/or post them, I think.
                              He talked about doing it this game before the game started.

                              literally, he might not have even been playing the game so yes, you have to change your read on him his play before he started posting for real is quite literally the definition of unreadable
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1770
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                                I meant in this context
                                still means bad mannered
                                sentence might not make sense but now isn't the time to be a grammar penguin
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...