TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #1861
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by lurker
    botchi showed up like an hour ago and then left, rzr hasn't shown up whatsoever
    I would be fine with seeing the two of them gone as well.
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #1862
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      maybe botchi is a wolf I don't understand why he wouldnt' say something here

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #1863
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        if botchi's a new player and also mafia then there is no way he would try to step into this, if he was town he'd be more willing to throw something in here
        rzr is whatever
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1864
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          I would be fine with seeing the two of them gone as well.
          ...

          Super quick, without quoting, paraphrase why YOU would want them gone.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • benguino
            Kawaii Desu Ne?
            • Dec 2007
            • 4190

            #1865
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Also, if I don't make it, please look into the haku-choof link I made if either of the two of them start becoming scummy-looking down the road.
            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


            Originally posted by Spenner
            (^)> peck peck says the heels
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1866
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              I'll give you until 9:50 EST or 8:50 Server Time


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #1867
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by lurker
                if botchi's a new player and also mafia then there is no way he would try to step into this, if he was town he'd be more willing to throw something in here
                rzr is whatever
                he made a really good post earlier which I cleared him for but I'm tinfoiling now

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #1868
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  if botchi's a new player and also mafia then there is no way he would try to step into this, if he was town he'd be more willing to throw something in here
                  rzr is whatever
                  botchi's played a few games so he isn't necessarily "new".

                  He was a wolf last game if you want to look back, and he wasn't quiet persay as he is displaying here





                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #1869
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    ...

                    Super quick, without quoting, paraphrase why YOU would want them gone.
                    Brah you know the answer to this



                    Also guys MixLasterLar? lol
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #1870
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      Also, if I don't make it, please look into the haku-choof link I made if either of the two of them start becoming scummy-looking down the road.
                      haku looked scummy earlier for lying about games and choof went ham on him

                      I highly doubt they're partners at this point

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1871
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        I probably should've voted ben earlier idk man
                        before Charu voted (I know he changed) I didn't dislike any of the people voting for him
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1872
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I probably should've voted ben earlier idk man
                          before Charu voted (I know he changed) I didn't dislike any of the people voting for him
                          weren't you reading me scum before?


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #1873
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            well then i have no fucking clue why he would take the phantom here, it's painfully easy to avoid without also GTing
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1874
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              weren't you reading me scum before?
                              you said some things since then
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #1875
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                how many votes until ben's lynched now?

                                Comment

                                Working...