TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #2836
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    rzr you still aren't making any sense claiming botchi could still be anything but red. Not the best lynch? Ok maybe. Not sure what he is? That's fishy as hell. Believe what you will but don't act surprise when I place you low on the list.




    I don't like how you want to brush off my post and not answer mg questions, although you did come back and address the points so that counts for something. Still, anyone who entertains Botchi being green is not pro-town


    On that note I want to hear more about how Sunfan thinks botchi is a poor lynch choice. I know you re busy but we got a few hours before EOD so 'll grab some chinese and wait.
    ​

    Comment

    • botchi246
      Keepin it Real since '05
      • Mar 2005
      • 619

      #2837
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Lar are you even considering what I have said?

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #2838
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by botchi246
        Lar are you even considering what I have said?
        What, the bit about you voting for DBP?

        No I'm not seriously considering it meaning anything at this point. You waited until it was old hat to vote for him and it doesn't change your interactions with him at all.
        ​

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #2839
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by rzr
          Let's take into consideration sunfan/gradiant are the only two I see that could pull off some serious distancing. I'd substitute your name, AA, for mine, but you're providing enough conviction that I can confidently take both of us out of this hypothetical

          which leaves only MML, botchi, sunfan, and gradiant. Out of those 4 people who is most likely to be town? I honestly don't have that answer, but if I was forced to I would say Gradiant > MML/sunfan > botchi in order of most town to least
          why do you have gradiant as most town lmfao

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • botchi246
            Keepin it Real since '05
            • Mar 2005
            • 619

            #2840
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            not just that lar. my other posts. and for the record i am not voting him until end of day in case we find another suitable lynch target and 90%dbps partner. read 2806,2810,2814

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #2841
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              How sunfan isn't above gradiant concerns me





              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #2842
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                oh no looks like I have to explain some shit - brb lunch then defense

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #2843
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by botchi246
                  not just that lar. my other posts. and for the record i am not voting him until end of day in case we find another suitable lynch target and 90%dbps partner. read 2806,2810,2814
                  DBP is the guaranteed lynched here. No questions or diversions about it.





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #2844
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    I think I still have my vote on you though

                    unvote





                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #2845
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      i thought we were going for dbps partner? or was that just the jailer target?

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2846
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        I'm in a strangely good mood today


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2847
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          alright let me put in work


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • botchi246
                            Keepin it Real since '05
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 619

                            #2848
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            im off to lunch, ill check back shortly

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2849
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              initial impressions

                              when I outed myself, I was keeping an eye out on how people received it

                              people think that mafia/werewolves are equally powerful in this game -- this isn't true: they are symmetrical except that town does not know about the werewolves' existence (or at least can't prove it). The werewolves' greatest strength was their invisibility. That's why I was interested in looking for people that were trying to perpetuate the notion that there was a serial killer in this game (i.e. choof)

                              So then looking at reactions from my hardclaim is where I'm going to start


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2850
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                AA's reaction was super-town: all of his immediate posts were excited that he was correct about me. He was asking me about slips as if he was proud of his reasoning, which is not werewolf behavior (unless he was seriously doing a good job of masking his true feelings)


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...