TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #1966
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    lurker, gradiant and zenith*

    Zenith is weird to me because Xel did not play like he does at all but I think it's a safe assumption he took xel's role. IDK I already stated that I think he's probably a town along with choof.
    ​

    Comment

    • botchi246
      Keepin it Real since '05
      • Mar 2005
      • 619

      #1967
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Rzr has been conspicuously silent. I agree

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1968
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Zenith is weird to me because Xel did not play like he does at all but I think it's a safe assumption he took xel's role. IDK I already stated that I think he's probably a town along with choof.
        you think he's weird but you think he's town?


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1969
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by YoshL
          Charu has died. He was a Vanilla Town


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1970
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by rzr
            Do you guys think, at this point, there's a wolf between me and Charu?

            I don't - I know me, and I think Charu is playing the Charu game, nothing in his meta is alignment indicative imo
            reminder that this happened


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #1971
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              lurker, gradiant and zenith*

              Zenith is weird to me because Xel did not play like he does at all but I think it's a safe assumption he took xel's role. IDK I already stated that I think he's probably a town along with choof.
              it's guaranteed he has xel's role because he replaced him lol

              so if you have these townreads who are your wolves?

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #1972
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                you think he's weird but you think he's town?
                I mean that situation is weird, because you have two people who have played the same role.

                Then again, most of what was scummy about Xel was that he was pulling the old rzr and not posting alot, and since he dropped out that might mean real life was stopping him.

                Anyway none of it applies to Zenith which is why I think he is, at worst, null.
                ​

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #1973
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  I'm placing my vote on him until he posts

                  rzr





                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1974
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    This might get mistaken also, but I think it's worth saying:

                    Don't expect me to not be "reading" or something early. Everyone always says rzr always acts so strange early, rzr why do you have these reads so early, etc.
                    Have I ever disappointed you guys with my early reads? Not that the reads are always correct, but that generally speaking I'm producing any reads, no matter how loose or arbitrary, from an anti-scum POV.

                    I wouldn't bring up these things if I were scum, I'd be much more aloof, but that's a real shitty road to go down with the "if I was x I'd do y." Just want to be clear, nobody's ever gonna properly perceive my d1 motives, so keep that in mind too please lol

                    Also @ dbp, I wasn't exploring a world where I'm scum, I was interested in who was already looking at me and Charu as a Charu/or/rzr, i.e. who thinks he'd be bussing me, or who thinks we're aligned, etc. Just a data point
                    an entire post dedicated to impression-management


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #1975
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      I think rzr is a great lynch today

                      botchi has shifted from strong town to less strong mainly because of his lack of presence during EOD. I get that you were at magic land or whatever but it still rubs me the wrong way

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #1976
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Dbp that is just random to me. Rzr is defending charu. Charu was a VT, but i think that has no effect on rzrs alignment imo

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1977
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          My memory might be failing me right now I'm real pissed off this week
                          however this might also be a consideration


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1978
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by botchi246
                            Dbp that is just random to me. Rzr is defending charu. Charu was a VT, but i think that has no effect on rzrs alignment imo
                            it has nothing to do with Charu, it's just a really fucky question to ask in the beginning of D0


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #1979
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              it's guaranteed he has xel's role because he replaced him lol

                              so if you have these townreads who are your wolves?
                              Top candidates are botchi (sketchy first half of D1), rzr (not posting), and I want to keep an eye on Sunfan (just hasn't said anything to indicate anything so far) and Gradiant (I actually don't remember his post well and probably need to go back and reread him)
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #1980
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                the ethan/zenith/backpack groupthink which started d1 and is already getting more speed is alarming to me
                                lar looks like absolute shit
                                rzr opened the spaghettios and now he's gotta sniff em
                                whos botchi
                                greg is acting very agreeable to me and now i need to figure out if the dude's fake
                                choof is ? but he got kinda heavy into the reuben vs me stuff soo
                                grad is lol
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...