TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #2926
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I totally forgot about rzr
    fucking shocking. someone you tunneled the shit out of already

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #2927
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      I just don't see zenith as a wolf this game, probably because it seems like we've mindmelded so many times
      Not really mindmelding, i'm pretty sure you said this already but it's mainly been you posting and then zenith saying 'yeah I agree with this lol but switch so and so'

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #2928
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        also @ dap: ily, don't worry, it's not like you're Zenith yelling at me or something lol

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #2929
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by rzr
          someting that just occured to me :

          We all know DBP is hunting werewolves to help out his partner. But DBP is slick - I thought to myself "why the fuck would he want to confuse town" and I answered myself with "to keep his partner UTR"

          just a thought, sorry on spelling I'm a busy man
          this is basically what I said

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          yes, I didn't make it clear enough

          he's hunting for werewolves, not for his partner, so he's looking for werewolf like reactions. his partner's reaction isn't going to look like a werewolf reaction, it'll look like his partner's reaction but that could potentially be spun as looking town

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #2930
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            I'm mainly seeing zenith latching onto you ethan.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #2931
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              bye zenith I guess

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2932
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by rzr
                also @ dap: ily, don't worry, it's not like you're Zenith yelling at me or something lol
                yeah I did didn't I

                let me see if I was full of it back then


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #2933
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  I think there's a fun little Zenith-AA-Gradiant love triangle going on here

                  I wonder what that means
                  Is there a possibility of 3:2:town?

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #2934
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    I'm mainly seeing zenith latching onto you ethan.
                    he mentioned that he led a few times and I agreed with him and I thought that sounded right but maybe not

                    maybe I'm being pocketed really badly

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2935
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      Is there a possibility of 3:2:town?
                      No, it is guaranteed 2:2:town


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #2936
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        this is basically what I said
                        Hmmm. I don't think in all our games we've mindmelded.
                        This instance needs to be personified - I suggest a light humming sound

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #2937
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          Is there a possibility of 3:2:town?
                          are you suggesting a possibility of 5 scum lmfao

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #2938
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            he mentioned that he led a few times and I agreed with him and I thought that sounded right but maybe not

                            maybe I'm being pocketed really badly
                            you were pocketed by sunfan - did that get addressed?
                            I ws pocketed by Gradiant

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #2939
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              are you suggesting a possibility of 5 scum lmfao
                              nonoonon I'm asking DBP, he's the one that mentioned the love triangle

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2940
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                I have one partner, and I'm a mafia follower

                                there is exactly one setup with that configuration


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...