TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #391
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    alright well i'm still under some serious disbelief that you didn't seer me last night since you have done that every time you were the seer and we've been playing together since as far back as i can remember but alright

    are you killing me today? since i'm being killed for my reasoning i feel i have already been overtly transparent and clear about i feel there isn't enough time for a defense and that someone must be lynched. make the call, boss.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #392
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      I personally think halogen is human. His reads matched mine pretty closely unless he was just sponging them.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #393
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Guest, any thoughts at all?

        Comment

        • Guest15937
          One-handed elite
          • May 2008
          • 1464

          #394
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          There is never, ever, EVER any such thing as "100% wolf" until the player is killed and revealed red. Little red flag goes up whenever I see that. Especially when it comes with quite possibly the most ridiculously over-the-top push I've ever seen.

          It seems there are way too many fragmented mini-conflicts (Funny/Tforce, dual bandwagons on Manti/Halogen, XelNya/Guest mini-pushes earlier, etc.) for everyone to agree on an insta right now. Manti's claiming seer, Xiz is going bonkers on Halogen, and everyone else seems to be caught in the middle. At this point, I really don't like either of these wagons.
          The renegade has betrayed me.

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #395
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Oops, yeah I better get to changing my vote.
            I'm moving my vote back to T-Force.
            Can we start a wagon with this guy now?
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #396
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              There's also nothing that says we only get a lynch though insta, it just says majority.
              oh jesus christ i'm thinking of the other active twg

              guys there's 30 minutes left on the clock and our seer still has the most votes on him in thread

              can we please give him a little fucking faith and lynch his top suspicion

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #397
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                mellonxcollie trusting manti's reads and going for someone that joined the push on him. afro strikes me as human i know he is very good at faking his idiosyncrasies but i get more human vibe from him which is why i was swayed by his perspective

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  can we please give him a little fucking faith and lynch his top suspicion
                  Fuck it. Fine.

                  V

                  I'm coming after you tomorrow AJ

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    yeah yeah, fuck you too Xiz

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      I am okay with lynching Melon or V. I might be pushing V because I am really pissed at him right now for blowing my cover.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                        yeah yeah, fuck you too Xiz
                        Ooh big boy's finally standing up.

                        Vote to kill me tomorrow, and put your vote somewhere where it's not shoved up your ass. 25 mins left and your revenge voting me.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          If you are ACTUALLY HUMAN AJ Then make your vote count now.

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            the fuck is the votecount even

                            oh fine i guess i'll do it

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              melonxcolie

                              I'm letting frustration cloud my V vote, and I need the time to go through things with a clear head that I won't have before the lynch.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Guest15937
                                One-handed elite
                                • May 2008
                                • 1464

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                I'm going to go V, Manti's logic seems sound on him, I personally believe his role claim, and to be honest this game is so chaotic at this point that I'm basically picking the least of like 10 evils.
                                The renegade has betrayed me.

                                Comment

                                Working...