TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #271
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    I do agree with volatile voting patterns being a potent tool for narrowing down wolves for sure. I'm definitely not understanding where player relationship comes into play -- especially considering how volatile players can become due to a change in roles. Perhaps this needs to be taken in a different context for me to comprehend it.

    Yes, killing players effectively reduces the amount of data that you receive for the community, but there's nothing ever saying that the data will be valuable. If a player is active in the thread and isn't providing information, there's no information of value to be lost, and (to my understanding) the player won't be removed because they are still contributing to the game actively (albeit, uselessly).

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #272
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Either your short term memory is terrible or the bolded is regarding a different game than the one I'm thinking?
      no i'm pretty sure that was the game where a human spent a vigi on night 1 removing a player from the pool before any player relationships whatsoever could be established

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #273
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by Guest15937
        The Clasko/Anko pair is really rubbing me the wrong way here. Both of them are pretty wolfy on their own (Clasko's early stuff I already commented on, and Anko's rather extensive lurking + useless posts), but when you stick their posts together, particularly Clasko's defense of Anko, they just reek of wolf. Being an IRL pair would be an easy cover-up of being wolf buddies. Not to mention, they've been talking in each other's profile walls, but I'm sure everyone knows that by now.

        Anko

        Frankly if you know enough to know that they've been talking on each other's profile walls, you know what's been posted:

        Originally posted by anko's prof wall
        clasko1000 writes at 12:21:12pm on 2/10/14
        u a wolf?
        How can you look at this post critically with a human skeptic mindset and go "WOW I THINK THEY'RE WOLVES TOGETHER"

        The fact that clasko had to ask her is she's a wolf should scream they're not on a team together. This should be readily apparent to any discerning human.

        Guest#####
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #274
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by Tps222
          I'm actively seeking a replacement now. I'll save my feelings on that situation until postgame.
          In case you don't find one, Snowc is unbanned in about 24 hours (unless he got it extended).
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #275
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            so ever since the spotlight got yoinked from xelnya he's gone completely silent

            except every time i view the thread he also seems to be viewing it

            what's up dude got any opinions you want to share or are you afraid to dig your hole any deeper

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #276
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by Guest15937
              The Clasko/Anko pair is really rubbing me the wrong way here. Both of them are pretty wolfy on their own (Clasko's early stuff I already commented on, and Anko's rather extensive lurking + useless posts), but when you stick their posts together, particularly Clasko's defense of Anko, they just reek of wolf. Being an IRL pair would be an easy cover-up of being wolf buddies. Not to mention, they've been talking in each other's profile walls, but I'm sure everyone knows that by now.

              Anko

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #277
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                The fact that clasko had to ask her is she's a wolf should scream they're not on a team together. This should be readily apparent to any discerning human.
                what

                clasko: u a wolf?
                ankoacid:

                guest's theory is pretty out there but that post is clearly a joke

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Hooo boy, funnygurl's on my ass it seems. So not cool, dude.
                  It's true, I had/have no suspiscions.
                  Yes, I unvoted, because it's a weak vote and I don't think Xel's a wolf (yet), but then again, that's the same read on everyone.
                  Yes, I bandwagoned.
                  Woooo~

                  What would you like to see from me, hmm?
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • T-Force
                    Your world ends with you
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 4753

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Also, I'm going out for the rest of the day (woo Vancouver meets!) so I'll be gone for a while.
                    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      what

                      clasko: u a wolf?
                      ankoacid:

                      guest's theory is pretty out there but that post is clearly a joke
                      If clasko and anko were wolves together clasko wouldnt have to ask, he'd know from the opening PM.

                      Which rules out the whole premise of guest's post.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Which rules out the whole premise of guest's post.
                        unless it's a joke

                        which you should be able to tell from the lack of grammar, it is

                        seriously dude what

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by T-Force
                          Hooo boy, funnygurl's on my ass it seems. So not cool, dude.
                          It's true, I had/have no suspiscions.
                          Yes, I unvoted, because it's a weak vote and I don't think Xel's a wolf (yet), but then again, that's the same read on everyone.
                          Yes, I bandwagoned.
                          Woooo~

                          What would you like to see from me, hmm?
                          Play a better wolf game next time =P

                          But in all seriousness, why would you vote for XelNya without thinking he's a wolf in the first place? You only took out your vote after people reacted to your post, I believe.

                          Anyway, it's not like I'm going to let people get away with things like that. I have to learn to latch onto my initial suspicions; it would've worked great for me last game.
                          --
                          That being said, lol @ Guest's post. No offense, but wat.
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            like who asks people seriously if they're a wolf in the fucking werewolf game

                            much less expects a serious answer

                            step your shit up son

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              unless it's a joke

                              which you should be able to tell from the lack of grammar, it is

                              seriously dude what
                              I get Clasko/Anko's post was maybe a joke, I still highly doubt it's something they'd do as wolves.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                T-force

                                Comment

                                Working...