TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #181
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    i feel like the events that have unfolded thus far are enough to embolden me to bolden xelnya's name

    interesting how ymia dropped off the radar completely one post after i voted him though
    I did respond to you lol

    But yea I disappeared because I went and bought Shin Megami Tensai IV and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, have been thoroughly occupied with those and Fire Emblem Awakening.

    Also, on the topic of funnygirl, Xiz, I interpreted her tone change with the fact that you're giving off a VERY confident tone from your posts. You sound really confident that she's a wolf, and while I don't personally agree with it, her tone change I think has more to do with that tone of your own.

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #182
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Hmhm, I'm gonna place my vote on AnkoAcid now.

      Everyone's pretty much made a contribution to this thread except for her, and I've definitely seen her viewing this thread today and yesterday. I get that flying UTR isn't exactly wolfy, but at the same time, it's still dangerous to let anyone get away with that, especially since there's been some actual discussion going on about me and Clasko.
      The same would go for Guest, but he behaved the same way in CVI and we were mason buddies then, so I'm not as worried about him.

      Just an incentive to hear more from you, Acid. Thoughts on anything that happened?
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #183
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        My current thoughts so far:

        clasko1000 - I am a bit weary about his past few posts, but I actually was not aware of his previous game being cut short on N1, so I suppose the whole "we" operative term could just be passed for a mistake. I do have other issues though; he does seem to have a somewhat defensive response to any sort of action taken against him, satirical or serious (see: 107 [strange response that started discussion in the first place], 111 [somewhat defensive response to Afro], 113 [not really serious, but the response time and immediate vote against was interesting], 126 [probably the most defensive response of all], 129 [more defensive] ... I legitimately feel terrible for going down this road for clasko since he apparently hasn't made it past N1, but I really strongly feel like I have a reason to; why would a townie be so reactive towards comments on the first day when there's very little information to go off of? Not quite ready to actually place a definitive vote, but I'm definitely close.

        AnkoAcid - not really contributing much of anything; I haven't seen this player in any previous TWGs within a reasonable period (either that or he just flew out of my sight, which is quite possible). In my opinion, it wouldn't exactly be outside of the realm of possibility for this person to be a wolf simply because of the lack of content, perhaps trying to fly under the radar.

        XelNya - pretty constantly pushing Xiz when he just seems to be acting in typically annoying and overly-aggressive (TWG) self; the white lie about his experience is bothersome as well; there's not much else to go off of at this point, but I'm definitely going to be watching a bit more closely considering he had it in him to lie about his experience and then divert the attention to Funnygurl after being addressed multiple times -- in addition to this, he has rather defensive response to Xiz (85) from a seemingly non-sensical/baseless read; not much to go off of, but this is a start...

        Funnygurl555 - Funnygurl doesn't seem to be deceptive in her responses to Xiz, and she is answering factually in this game and referencing her previous games factually too. She legitimately seems really nervous this game this game though. The one thing that strikes me as strange is requesting clarification about why she seems wolfy (79) -- if she was green, she shouldn't really be concerned about it. Perhaps this is an effort to siphon information in an effort to change game strategy?

        ----------

        T-Force - not enough pertinent information to supplement any sort of actual guess, but has been acceptably active over the course of the game with 7 posts

        ----------

        Xiz - overall, Xiz's aggression does seem to be heavily targeted towards Funnygurl. The aggression does seem well-placed and balanced with reason (despite a minor piggyback from Vendetta). There's really not much to say about it, he just seems to be very set in his ways. I am slightly put off by the aggression, particularly the apparent "information" he has as to why FG is a wolf.


        Tokzic - trigger happy voter/extremely aggressive player, not much else to say despite reasonable activity in the thread. I'm resonating with the thoughts behind the vote against XelNya personally, and I personally don't see any sort of reason to assume that he is a threat to the town.

        Guest15937 - very quiet overall, possibly due to a constraint in time or some other extenuating reasoning. Seems to agree with points in regards to clasko1000; otherwise, there's nothing else to say.

        Afrobean - push towards Xiz for not spilling information pertinent towards Funnygurl vote, which is a reasonable action overall considering that we are still really early on in the game. Any information is good information at this point. Some slight vote-happy tendencies, but hardly anything to be concerned about yet.

        yo man im awesome - pushy towards Afrobean, although admittedly done at random and in an effort to incite discussion, which is always a good thing. Respectable activity in the game thusfar and nothing striking as particularly negative.

        mellonxcollie - a little bit of piggybacking behind some logical reasoning of other people, but they were very strong and easily agreeable points. Nothing comes off as negative to me.

        Vendetta21 - factual posting, reasonable and well-placed voting aggression towards players with any sort of suspicious play, and is balancing reasonable activity with useful information.

        DarkManticoreX2 - respectable activity; a bit more active than mellonxcollie and provided slight insight about clasko's abnormal posting, not much else to say at this point given the little information we have

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #184
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Also, Snowcrafta should get put as a null since he's banned and it's impossible to assume anything. I just realized that I missed him, lol.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #185
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            We all know how thinking I was a wolf went last game. Go ahead try your luck.

            Certainly if you do it enough times you might eventually be right.

            But if you guys really wanna find out let me know. I'll vote for myself and help you. Though, it is a wasted effort on the human half of things. Wolves will love it though.

            Btw suspects (in no order):

            Because last game I got lynched for not posting this.

            Xiz - Personality or not being THAT aggressive can't be a good thing.
            T-Force - Due to not posting. I know he has two jobs and everything but he could still try to contribute more than a joke back and forth between us. At minimum I'm suspicious.
            Funnygurl - I agree with Aj on this one. See his notes.
            Clasko - That "we" is a serious red flag even if it was a thought process mistake. Which I doubt.

            Comment

            • AnkoAcid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2013
              • 10

              #186
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              AnkoAcid out of me, mellonxcollie, and tokzic who do you find the most wolfy and why?
              Awww......I'm so flattered! ;D I was wondering how much more buttering up you people needed ... (my giant tub of butter is almost at it's end!)

              My bad for not responding, I was busy torturing people ... and getting paid for it, and in the process my kindle died on me, but not to worry, I'm still here and reading along. ^^

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #187
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                xelnya

                That last post screams almost threatening us not to kill him. Generally people, human or wolf, give that sort of "yea sure vote me idc, he'll I'll even vote for myself", that signifies almost a giving up. Hell, I did it myself one or two times. But it sounds fake to me here. It sounds to me like xelnya is daring us to kill him to make think he has no fear of death (aka human) when in reality he's just trying to alleviate some suspicion.

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  We all know how thinking I was a wolf went last game. Go ahead try your luck.

                  Certainly if you do it enough times you might eventually be right.

                  But if you guys really wanna find out let me know. I'll vote for myself and help you. Though, it is a wasted effort on the human half of things. Wolves will love it though.
                  Here’s the thing: there’s no cardflips. We won’t know until the end of the game, so you can essentially get away with that even past your death. That comment has no merit. If you weren’t XelNya, I seriously would have already placed a vote for you, but I remember how you were as India.
                  And
                  Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                  Funnygurl555 - She legitimately seems really nervous this game this game though. The one thing that strikes me as strange is requesting clarification about why she seems wolfy (79) -- if she was green, she shouldn't really be concerned about it. Perhaps this is an effort to siphon information in an effort to change game strategy?
                  Ay carumba, I’m playing a really bad game this time around. I’ll calm my nerves; I really have to get around to doing that. I guess Xiz really did catch me off guard earlier, though I only asked that because I wanted a chance to defend myself against his read (which, upon seeing what just happened now, look pretty baseless to me. He was siphoning much of his information from my later posts and then just agreed with Vendetta). Bad play on my part, though; I'm going to have to take responsibility for that, ugh.

                  I don’t know if I’m trustworthy at this point now, but the people I would most like to look at are T-Force, Clasko, and XelNya

                  T-Force because he’s not around and I don’t really know if that’s a normal play for him.

                  XelNya because of the post I just mentioned. He's suspicious but not enough that I’d want him dead right now. I don’t want a repeat of last game.

                  Clasko because he doesn't go either way for me. I want to see more of him because I have nothing to go off of except for his nervous joke post thing.

                  I’m waiting for Anko at this point. She said she’s reading up so I’m not as concerned now.
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    I'm thinking that either XelNya or Funnygurl is a wolf, not sure if both. Kinda doubt both.
                    80% sure there is a wolf somewhere between one of the two.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Vote stays on FG for now, but I wanna see more from Anko and T-force.

                      And the fucking Afrobean wall. Stop slacking bro. Making yourself look more and more wolfy with the less and less opinions you are giving

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                        it sounds to me like xelnya is daring us to kill him to make think he has no fear of death (aka human) when in reality he's just trying to alleviate some suspicion.
                        Change my vote to XelNya (myself.) I meant what I said.

                        You're gonna waste our lynch when there's much clearer targets in clasko and FG.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          disregard everything i previously said because im here to lay some knowledge on you

                          Manti and halogen are wolves together.

                          Look at how they both jumped on clasko after I had already voted for them. Clasko's floundering is not actually a wolf tell. Anyone who has played the game before should know this. Snowcrafta's lack of posting thanks to being banned is more of a wolf tell.

                          Ok, now look at Halogen's WAY TOO EARLY TO MEAN ANYTHING analysis of every single player (except snowcrafta lol). He names Manti as having "respectable activity" and cites this as a reason for him being most human. Haha. No. Manti's activity hasn't been especially noteworthy and even if it was, that's not indicative of anything. He also believes that manti pointing out clasko's shortcomings (that a bunch of people also pointed out) is a signal of manti being townie. That is also a big "no". He also praised ymia as townie for randomly voting me, even though it wasn't random at all and the "attack" had no fangs. The dude literally said "I vote you because I like you and you talk a lot." How is that a tell of any kind? How is that not just inane babbling? Basically all of his town-tells for players he claims to read as town are just stupid and awful. Probably because he pulled them out of his ass.

                          I get the feeling that his player commentary was just an excuse to push attacks on a few players at once: clasko, xelnya, and funnygurl. He did this to see which one would stick best. After the initial push on clasko didn't snowball and was diffused a bit by raeko I believe, he probably figured he could spray a shotgun blast and then just go after whoever was the easiest target after the smoke cleared.

                          I think manti already has a vote on him due to not being wolfed night 1 (which is actually a pretty bad reason to vote for someone on day 1), so I'll vote for manti. I think I have a bit more faith in halogen being red though, and I'm willing to move my vote should anyone else get on board there.

                          ps xelnya stop being stupid

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1304

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            I think manti already has a vote on him due to not being wolfed night 1 (which is actually a pretty bad reason to vote for someone on day 1)
                            It's called a joke vote Arfy, jesus

                            Also since you are not responding to me on fb: gonna be in Detroit tomorrow, let's chill?
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              NO OUT OF THREAD DISCUSSION

                              also sorry i was sleeping ALL DAY LONG IT WAS GLORIOUS

                              I have class tomorrow evening and work tomorrow night :[

                              Comment

                              • T-Force
                                Your world ends with you
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 4753

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Sorry for the lack of anything but personal makeover, work, and then small roadtrip led me out of commission.

                                Can I just say that you people leave NOTHING TO BASE ANYTHING OFF OF?
                                Seriously, maybe I'm just bad, but I don't have much of a read on anyone.
                                I feel funnygurl's posts at the beginning were jokes that people took too seriously.
                                Middie's playing a nonchalant style and practically daring people to go after him; he's not the brightest person, but he's not that stupid. That said, it's still kind of suspicious. Even with the self-vote, that could just be a ploy to get us off of his back. It's not enough for me to want to vote for him, but I'll drop a vote on him anyway; sorry XelNya.
                                Everyone else is just bantering back and forth. Nothing really to read off of, at least in my eyes.

                                Now someone do something that changes my mind - or don't.
                                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                                Comment

                                Working...