TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #76
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Early reads are on Xelnya and Funnygurl. Third someone random like Afrobean.


    Vote on Funnygurl though

    Comment

    • clasko1000
      Ima Twans
      • Aug 2006
      • 633

      #77
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Morning, Im off to Physical Therapy. See you all in a couple hours.
      It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

      Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

      Originally posted by emerald000
      I'll take some more free boosters please.
      Originally posted by choof
      please do the community a favor
      http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #78
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Plus we all know that my one GOOD point is that I don't lie. ;3
        is this some sort of playful joke, or maybe sarcasm, or do you genuinely conceive that you have a known honesty?

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #79
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Hi, I just got home. Day started. Coolio.

          Xiz, I didn't know you were actually serious. Ah well, you did say "legit." hmhmhm
          Could you please clarify why you have me as an early read, though? I'd just like to know because if you don't tell me anything, then I can't really address your suspicions.

          As for the FoJar lynch, I wasn't expecting that either. I wouldn't see FoJar as an early threat to the game because he's not the type of person who actively drives lynch wagons early, so there wouldn't be any reason to take him out so soon- unless, maybe that's what the wolves wanted us to think. I obviously am not suspicious of anyone yet because the day just started, but I will be waiting to see what everyone thinks of what just happened.

          Right now, the only person whom I feel like I have somewhat a hold on is Xiz. I don't see the reason why someone would try to push for a lynch so early. That draws attention, and at night too? That seems way too risky for a wolf. That being said, because of how much I was screwed over by the wolves last game... maybe you're playing with me too and trying to put me on the defensive? I mean, the US actually killed Canada. ?!?!
          Even then, that happened after an entire day elapsed, and you were on my case from my first post in the game...

          Eh, I'm not too concerned of you at the moment as far as reads go, but you are trying to get me lynched. Sad Funny is sad.
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #80
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            this is my swan song, you sons of bitches.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #81
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              Could you please clarify why you have me as an early read, though?
              Nope. I'll say it when the time is right.

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #82
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Welp, okay then @.@
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • clasko1000
                  Ima Twans
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 633

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  this is my swan song, you sons of bitches.
                  We spared you pointless internet hours so you can focus on the Olympics.
                  It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                  Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                  Originally posted by emerald000
                  I'll take some more free boosters please.
                  Originally posted by choof
                  please do the community a favor
                  http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Early reads are on Xelnya and Funnygurl. Third someone random like Afrobean.


                    Vote on Funnygurl though
                    gotta love Afrobean randoms

                    speaking of which sticking to my earlier random for giggles, Afrobean

                    You're not in the thread, you'll probably show up eventually and not get replaced, so I vote you

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Early reads are on Xelnya and Funnygurl. Third someone random like Afrobean.


                      Vote on Funnygurl though
                      Whatever you think about me, it cannot be any closer to wrong.

                      Xiz is being just was waaaaaaay too assertive. Considering him.

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        RIP fojar


                        I guess if Manti is still alive...
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          jesus christ lmao i just read your name and only now realized that it was melancholy, I kept swapping the x and the last o in my head lmao don't mind me

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1304

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                            jesus christ lmao i just read your name and only now realized that it was melancholy, I kept swapping the x and the last o in my head lmao don't mind me
                            Rofl wow. How would you even pronounce that?
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #89
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              Whatever you think about me, it cannot be any closer to wrong.

                              Xiz is being just was waaaaaaay too assertive. Considering him.
                              Like you have ever played a game with me

                              Comment

                              • T-Force
                                Your world ends with you
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 4753

                                #90
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Well then. FoJar's out, and no one's really sticking out like a sore thumb for me.
                                THANKS GUYS! WAY TO MAKE THIS HARD!
                                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                                Comment

                                Working...