TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #106
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    I'm trying to start a google hangout thing but I can't. LVP status

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #107
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      Wouldn't someone be just dandy and start the google hangout? I'm back, and ready to rumble.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #108
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        Welp, I thought that would have been a good first night, and that I would be an important contributor to the town in the future. Unfortunately, I'm an idiot.

        I totally forgot to mention that from Friday to Monday, every week, I work, taking care of my grandfather. While it isn't hard work, I need to be attentive and I can be called away at any time. This basically means for four days out of the week, I am totally out of commission for text and voice calls, until at least 5 PM Central.

        Sorry, guys. So much for being an informed voter
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #109
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          that's a-ok. everything important that happens, happens in-thread. everything that happens on google hangouts is me trying to rolefish by gauging reactions drawn from the special effects

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #110
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            OOPs DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #111
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              Get on when you can. IRL > TWG. Like if you just don't post for a whole day or something then... well ya know.

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #112
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                Welp, I thought that would have been a good first night, and that I would be an important contributor to the town in the future. Unfortunately, I'm an idiot.

                I totally forgot to mention that from Friday to Monday, every week, I work, taking care of my grandfather. While it isn't hard work, I need to be attentive and I can be called away at any time. This basically means for four days out of the week, I am totally out of commission for text and voice calls, until at least 5 PM Central.

                Sorry, guys. So much for being an informed voter
                no sweat, there's still plenty of time at night when ur free. don't let it consuuuuuume you . and if ur short on time just vote whoever i'm voting and profit

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  that's a-ok. everything important that happens, happens in-thread. everything that happens on google hangouts is me trying to rolefish by gauging reactions drawn from the special

                  This is why we can't have nice things.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    yeah, Pete ruins everything
                    We should totally hang him
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      im a human

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • yo man im awesome
                        soleil ardent
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 6514

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        thanks for your insight, jrodd, appreciate it

                        Originally posted by choof
                        you double dad loving dipshit
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          Alright, just got back home after lurking this thread at work, lol.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            tps may be a
                            human

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              From now till Saturday? Holy cow long night phase... zzz....

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                Yeah, no kidding. That's kay though, we can sing 1000 bottles of beer.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...