TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #91
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    my thoughts were right tho, why so mad

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #92
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      Of everyone, ya think me. I'm cool with that. I just hope you pursue me then if you REALLY think I'm a wolf. Focus is key. Gotta nab 'em.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #93
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        who says I was serious, wow overreactions inc

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #94
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          You should fall down a flight of stairs.

          Comment

          • Netjet!
            Sic itur ad astra
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2008
            • 4701

            #95
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Thinkin' is powerful J-rodd. Since you forgot to do that last game, try it out for a change!
            jesus, apply cold water to burned area



            I see jrodd's stepped up once again to try being a power player this game. Let's see how that works out.
            RIP Steve Van Ness <3

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #96
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              i wasn't that wrong last game though when it came to calling who i thought were wolves (and they ended up being right) i just made poor decisions getting carried away with the fast paced town. you can even see the pretty coloured list i made pretty early on it was kinda decent.

              *snaps fingers*

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #97
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                I was pretty wrong!!!!!

                Comment

                • runescapedude1126
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 268

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  I can see we are all going to be GREAT friends. /sarcasm
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  Fisting is not the way to label people.


                  Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    5 pages and the night's hardly begun!

                    I haven't played in eleventy thousand years, i'm so lost, how do I caught wolves, etc.

                    My AIM is MegamnGTX. Now watch me utterly fail at a game with mechanics I introduced :$
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • Netjet!
                      Sic itur ad astra
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 4701

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      Come on guys, let's all be friends!



                      jrodd is in the wheelchair
                      RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        Oh, and my Skype is wmeine. I will essentially use anything, but I prefer AIM for TWG purposes, simply out of habit.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          Tracker isn't supposed to reveal themselves?
                          Ok, I've done well so far...
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            Originally posted by Netjet!
                            Come on guys, let's all be friends!



                            jrodd is in the wheelchair
                            LOL

                            p.s. adding the remaining like 2 people i need to add now

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              3 of you still haven't contacted me.

                              ~30 hours remain.

                              Make the right decision.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                tps contacted me because im suuuuuuuuuch a valuable human to contact.

                                you made the right decision tps

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...