TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #121
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    I can end night phase Friday night but it'll likely be well after midnight.

    Going to Dorney Park's halloween haunt.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #122
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      as long as its before sept 19
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #123
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        Any time is cool with me, it's just longer then I thought haha.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #124
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          wait so the phase is ending in like 11 hours right?

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #125
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            if I have all the PMs when I get home tonight I'll update tonight.

            Otherwise it'll still be saturday.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • runescapedude1126
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2005
              • 268

              #126
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              Whenever is great for me, Ill get on every chance I get and post as much as possible. I am very soft spoken though so do not expect to see much from me
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              Fisting is not the way to label people.


              Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #127
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                Other peeps should send in their orb thingyz. K thx bye.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  If you have no intention of using your orb tonight, but want the night phase to end early, write me a PM saying so. Otherwise I'm going to assume you're still deciding what to do.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    Guy b cray-cray.

                    Anyway, lets talk early game so far. Whoever has the seer orb I say put it on either me or NetJet if ya haven't done so already.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      I just don't trust NetJet right off the bat. Sorry homie <3

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        Just Manti and I viewing the thread... then there are 4 guests...

                        stop being lame and log in ya doof's.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #132
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          night 1 posting is mostly inconsequential and can make reading up a chore. (by saying this I am officially the biggest hypocrite ever.)

                          skype soonsies

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #133
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            Wanna fight Danceguy?!?! WANNA FITE!?!

                            uuuuugggghhhhhh fiiiiinnneee i'll just wait.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #134
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              ok I've been thinking a bit about the orbs I will grace you with the honour of listening to my ideas, get ready

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #135
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Wanna fight Danceguy?!?! WANNA FITE!?!

                                uuuuugggghhhhhh fiiiiinnneee i'll just wait.
                                Don't start without my bby. <3<3<3


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...