TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    i'm going to bed as well!

    still worried about that post, though,,, does anyone know where it could have turned up? maybe i accidentally pressed the wrong button?
    ngl given that you have so much more than 5 posts, it didn't get eaten pending mod approval so like

    it probably got placed into the void, idk that it is coming back

    was it particularly hefty?

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    i'm going to bed as well!

    still worried about that post, though,,, does anyone know where it could have turned up? maybe i accidentally pressed the wrong button?

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    man remember when I said I was gonna take it easy
    I lied I guess
    I felt worse at the time, but whatever
    I'm having fun doing nothing

    but let me at least try to be productive first thing in the morning
    you got this

    productivity is always best first thing in the morning

    I'm actually going to bed tho nighty yall

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    good luck on your discrete math midterm

    before you go, could you:

    Use Induction to prove that 1 + 2 + ... + n is equal to (n(n+1))/2 for all positive integers
    uhhhhh this might be out of the scope of what i've learned in this course so far .w.'
    we're mostly just reviewing fundamental concepts like sets and functions and all that
    ask me in about 2 months, though, and i might be able to tell you!

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    man remember when I said I was gonna take it easy
    I lied I guess
    I felt worse at the time, but whatever
    I'm having fun doing nothing

    but let me at least try to be productive first thing in the morning

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    fuck yeah
    do your homework Arp

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Jesus Christ am I really 15 minutes too slow to get Arp with that
    I'm so fucking old and slow now

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    uh oh i thought i made a post but it disappeared and now i'm worried it ended up somewhere else and someone's about to be thoroughly confused

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Cuz it's good bro what were you expecting from the MixMaster?
    to not agree with any part of it and to be accused of sheeping your reads if I did like it
    idk

    we are usually never able to align

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    gosh i really wish i had decided to go watch my high school theater club's rendition of sweeney todd (back when my older sister was still in high school theater club) because i would have actually maybe possibly understood what this is referring to -w-'

    anyway, i'm glad the day phase was extended! i was about to log off for the night and by some miracle my brain went "HOLY HECK WEREWOLF TODAY" and i would've had like five minutes to read through five pages of posts and come up with some kind of coherent vote and that would not have gone well at all,,, so rest assured i will be more active tomorrow :thumbsup:

    i also have a discrete math midterm tomorrow morning aaaaa wish me luck
    good luck on your discrete math midterm

    before you go, could you:

    Use Induction to prove that 1 + 2 + ... + n is equal to (n(n+1))/2 for all positive integers

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    why do I like Lar's reads list
    Cuz it's good bro what were you expecting from the MixMaster?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Anyway I have to sleep now, make sure to read this:


    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Ok I actually do need to go to bed now so I will post actual name related thoughts (tm)

    I came in all ready to make fun of Raeko for saying i needed to sign up and play and for her being her old inactive self but she'a been surprisingly active. Maybe too active

    Sunfan's weird little exchange with Leetic is weird and gross but gives me town vibes. Like Wolffan tends to be direct yet reserved; here he's active but kind of trying to be a little coy.

    Leetic got under my skin immediately and I think it's weird he cleared Zenith of all people so quickly. He alao comes off as being really try-hard without having anything he can actually do. If I had to pick a vote from the active list it would be him

    Round hasn't done anything yet to comment on. I get that they want to play with the actives and give everyone a chance to post though, and while I hard disagree with that I guess its what I'd expect

    I guess I'm the opposite of Round in that I'll not be voting the very active unless everyone joins in, in which case

    Would entertain a Leetic lynch
    Would be ok with a Raeko lynch
    Would probably leave Round for another phase
    Would not want to go after SunFan

    .....

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    why do I like Lar's reads list

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    Been getting heavy into DDR for the past few years, started travelling a lot more cuz of it it's been fantastic. Otherwise been navigating a relatively shit work environment that's gettin smaller and more hostile; learning a lot but it's takin a lot out of me.

    I don't think I've ever seen leetic before so hello! You're a very aggressive player and using combinatorics in a TWG game is nuts I've never seen that before I don't think, I'm very lookin forward to this game
    Hate that work sucks, but hell yeah DDR. My childhood bowling Ally's machine is in like,a playable state for the first time since I turned 30 and the last two days I've been sweating on it, reliving the memories

    I miss my DDR family

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Ok I actually do need to go to bed now so I will post actual name related thoughts (tm)

    I came in all ready to make fun of Raeko for saying i needed to sign up and play and for her being her old inactive self but she'a been surprisingly active. Maybe too active

    Sunfan's weird little exchange with Leetic is weird and gross but gives me town vibes. Like Wolffan tends to be direct yet reserved; here he's active but kind of trying to be a little coy.

    Leetic got under my skin immediately and I think it's weird he cleared Zenith of all people so quickly. He alao comes off as being really try-hard without having anything he can actually do. If I had to pick a vote from the active list it would be him

    Round hasn't done anything yet to comment on. I get that they want to play with the actives and give everyone a chance to post though, and while I hard disagree with that I guess its what I'd expect

    I guess I'm the opposite of Round in that I'll not be voting the very active unless everyone joins in, in which case

    Would entertain a Leetic lynch
    Would be ok with a Raeko lynch
    Would probably leave Round for another phase
    Would not want to go after SunFan

    .....

    Leave a comment:

Working...