TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    (Yes, yes the posts were NGR)


    ok I lied

    I will say that I think they were too, my opinion hasn't changed of the posts themselves

    I definitely should've said that earlier
    I do find it pretty towny sunfan later agreeing that The Posts:tm: were also NGR too. I feel the "definitely should've said that earlier" but hoping it ain't no backpedaling

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    What am I a ghost to you?

    *ghostly cries*
    I'll admit I was really just skimmin the first three pages just to see if there was an EoD extension, was really antsy cuz it felt like I was breakin rules. I apologize if most of what you were contributing were on those first two pages I definitely missed it.


    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I dont hate this whole post although Raeko did bring up her omission is which is a little weird but probably NAL....but yo what do you mean by this?
    This first set of reads right here is what I liked when you came in.

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I came in all ready to make fun of Raeko for saying i needed to sign up and play and for her being her old inactive self but she'a been surprisingly active. Maybe too active

    Sunfan's weird little exchange with Leetic is weird and gross but gives me town vibes. Like Wolffan tends to be direct yet reserved; here he's active but kind of trying to be a little coy.

    Leetic got under my skin immediately and I think it's weird he cleared Zenith of all people so quickly. He alao comes off as being really try-hard without having anything he can actually do. If I had to pick a vote from the active list it would be him

    Round hasn't done anything yet to comment on. I get that they want to play with the actives and give everyone a chance to post though, and while I hard disagree with that I guess its what I'd expect

    I guess I'm the opposite of Round in that I'll not be voting the very active unless everyone joins in, in which case

    Would entertain a Leetic lynch
    Would be ok with a Raeko lynch
    Would probably leave Round for another phase
    Would not want to go after SunFan

    .....
    Saw some similarities in stuff I was noticing going through a lil more thorough prolly page 3 1/2 onwards (will find postcount eventually I'm drowning in tabs) which made me feel even better; I couldn't find anything else with an overall readslist structure I'm gonna be honest I thought there was more but I did also like this after following the tree of quotes

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Originally posted by leetic
    But were the posts truly NGR? I'll leave it at that
    Yes.
    Yes they were

    (The Posts in Question Subaru Addendum through Sunfan)
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    you said "this is nakah's town meta"
    ok, that is possible that town leetic or town anyone could think that

    help me see what you see, because I saw a silly post about haircuts that was NAI, and a follow-up post about haircuts that was NAI (if he has more I don't remember them)
    I'd entirely missed the fact all that was based on Nakah as well, saw the combinatorics at first from leetic and went "that's interesting, never seen someone play like this but it's math I'd do I guess".

    The sunfan quote also reinforcing why I feel good about him. I'm still kinda curious how their convo was weird fypov

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    alright, my math partner in wolfchat wanted me to tell you something

    Yeah actually your friend's making progress on this. The right answer is (2n choose n)/(n + 1). But also please make it clear that if they're not doing the induction proof, this is probably beyond the scope of what they're expected to be able to solve on their exam
    yeah there was nothing like this on the exam lol
    it's a fun problem though! i hope by the end of the course i'll be able to tackle stuff like this

    also we're friends! yippee!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    the side quests never end,,,

    uhh i had to look up what a dyck path was and i genuinely have no idea how to approach this -w-'
    i figured out that the number of ways to get from (0, 0) to (n, n) on the coordinate plane while only incrementing x and y by 1 is 2n choose n? that might be on the right track,,,
    alright, my math partner in wolfchat wanted me to tell you something

    Yeah actually your friend's making progress on this. The right answer is (2n choose n)/(n + 1). But also please make it clear that if they're not doing the induction proof, this is probably beyond the scope of what they're expected to be able to solve on their exam

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    yeah idk that one either but dyck is a funny so I had to ask

    I promise to ambush you only several more times

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    sounds right to me!

    question 2

    How many dyck paths are there in an order of 6
    the side quests never end,,,

    uhh i had to look up what a dyck path was and i genuinely have no idea how to approach this -w-'
    i figured out that the number of ways to get from (0, 0) to (n, n) on the coordinate plane while only incrementing x and y by 1 is 2n choose n? that might be on the right track,,,

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    i'm back! math exam went well i think...!

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Dude expanding your social circle is scary but super rewarding, I'm happy for you.
    thanks! it's been kinda rough recently because i had this nice big friend group last semester and then it kind of exploded and died, and now i'm trying to find new friends and it could maybe be going a little better -w-'
    but at the very least i have a bit more social experience now and that's always a good thing!

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    My day started pretty sour I had to reschedule my lab work and hour later because of traffic and I need to take my car to be serviced right after I'm down here. I also got word that the house inspector will be days late and that Uber Sucks but oh well
    that sucks,,, i hope you're able to take things easy after that

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    this is a genuine, non-shitpost vote the likes of which I will explain later, but not now

    zenith I genuinely, truly think I figured out overnight that you're a wolf

    (I have not forgotten about Poptart, I promise)

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    oooh i think i can do this one!

    i dunno how to explain it like, super thoroughly,,, but! each attendee can shake hands with as many as 9 people and as few as 0 people, so that leaves exactly 10 numbers of people that an attendee can shake hands with (0 through 9)

    so! if we assume that each attendee shook hands with a unique number of people, that means one attendee had to shake hands with 9 people and one attendee had to shake hands with 0 people. but that's impossible! because the attendee who shook hands with 9 people shook hands with everybody present!

    therefore! at least two attendees must have shaken hands with the same number of people! proof by contradiction! yippee!
    sounds right to me!

    question 2

    How many dyck paths are there in an order of 6

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    For most of the day I am trying to destress and take it easy. I'll be playing Wild Arms 2 abd this back and forth once I'm settled back at the house pending not elss goes wrong
    I thought you were playing this for a certain reason but no, Depend on You is from the game THOUSAND Arms

    Who knew there were so many Playstation titles with Arms in the name

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I don't hate* the vote

    Typos. Typos everywhere


    Actually I also want to see more from Raeko. Don't flame out as soon as content starts!
    I was in the thread all day waiting for you slackers to show up, when you actually did show up it became night time IRL and I had to go to bed

    Don't try to spin you guys not showing up due to your own TIMING ERROR as a point against me somehow

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I don't hate* the vote

    Typos. Typos everywhere


    Actually I also want to see more from Raeko. Don't flame out as soon as content starts!

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I guess to summarize: I don't have the Subaru vote but I aint voting there now

    I want to see more from Zenith I think

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Do I hate SunFan's vote on Subaru?

    I agree it's the opposite of what I remember them posting like but like, it's suchs a positive change that i'll feel really bad pushing a D1 lynch and punishing better play if they are town.

    But like, I do not remember Subaru putting this much effort or being this direct, like ever. Like D3 or D4 maybe not D0

    I think I am ok letting him live another phase at this point but I see what youre seeing SunFan God Damn are me and Sun actually aligning fir real?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    to not agree with any part of it and to be accused of sheeping your reads if I did like it
    idk

    we are usually never able to align
    I was trying to think of an example of when we were aligned but like, Steve Rodgers i was a wolf trying to get along with you and that one ZD game you were a wolf trying not to aggro me so uhhhhhhhhhhh yeah that's getting noted

    Originally posted by Arp!
    uhhhhh this might be out of the scope of what i've learned in this course so far .w.'
    we're mostly just reviewing fundamental concepts like sets and functions and all that
    ask me in about 2 months, though, and i might be able to tell you!
    Get gud (i am dogshit at math btw)
    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart

    Lar's been active but the fatigue's setting in, I'm likin his entrance for sure.
    I dont hate this whole post although Raeko did bring up her omission is which is a little weird but probably NAL....but yo what do you mean by this?

    Originally posted by Arp!

    it's been forever since my last werewolf game! i'm a sophomore in university now and i got my first job over the summer and my social life has been all over the place...!
    overall 2025 was a pretty solid year i suppose,,, 2026 is looking kinda scary but i'm willing to be optimistic!



    jesus christ that sounds awful,,, sorry to hear that ><
    Dude expanding your social circle is scary but super rewarding, I'm happy for you.

    And same. Lmao
    Originally posted by Arp!
    also good morning y'all i hope you're doing alright!

    i gotta go take my exam very shortly and then eat lunch and then i can finally start playing the game -w-
    My day started pretty sour I had to reschedule my lab work and hour later because of traffic and I need to take my car to be serviced right after I'm down here. I also got word that the house inspector will be days late and that Uber Sucks but oh well

    For most of the day I am trying to destress and take it easy. I'll be playing Wild Arms 2 abd this back and forth once I'm settled back at the house pending not elss goes wrong

    Leave a comment:

Working...