TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    I never made a case on him, I never moved my vote off him
    should have realized how "asked and answered" this was when I read Zenith's ISO

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I can't vote for subaru now

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I wanted to post this hours ago and then I got distracted by New Zealand food or something; I don't remember the time frame

    I can't buy a wolfread to save my life (end my life?)

    wolves are DEFINITELY townreading me and I never like that very much

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    Been bouncing the leans, like zenith said sf is giving mad confused town and i got no clue what leet's on half the time. I wanna see the world where both isn't a wolf but it's getting a lil hard between just the both of em. Getting on board being either finally getting a solid town read or voting. I also gotta be real i have zero recollection of how i played during anon, i don't remember being as with the game then as i am now.

    The registers been giving me all sorts of hell tonight. Gonna unvote now that you're here as well before i forget
    Originally posted by roundbox
    I think that Subaru's posting is confusing
    I don't like that he left his vote on me after he left given that leetic has a vote on me
    it's likely to get me killed in the event that the snow he talked about prevents him from posting later

    it's also a free retaliatory vote against me for just having my vote on him for a while, it kinda feels
    this read may age poorly if he returns and makes a vote change hella early
    the more I think about his vote on me, the more I don't like him, but I'll let that simmer
    LMFAO
    worst xpost in history
    I've done it, folks

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I need to read more into raeko's case on him.
    I never made a case on him, I never moved my vote off him

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    is the new meta to talk about people using/not using wolfchat?

    is sunfan not a wolf since his essaypost might have just been thoughts he sent to his partner through wolfchat?
    if I want to follow through with this logic, would I also have to agree on the Zenith point?
    no way. I think sunfan's idea is rather shallow.
    no, it is always valid to consider that wolves can be interacting in wolfchat
    it is even possible that like
    all of arps posts were made by raeko
    obviously, I don't believe that, but it can be conceived.

    I think it is probably usually underutilized, but you also want your partner to sound like themselves, etc etc

    it can't be shallow! but it can be off the mark, sure

    it just like
    I feel so strongly that it is what happened, it doesn't make any sense to me otherwise (though I do concede that 3 am is very late to get back from work)

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    of course I'd read this



    as I read this, isn't the conclusion just lack of refinement = tired?
    I don't really get the game approach talk here

    weren't the three of us wolves in the Animal Crossing anon TWG?
    might have to think back to that but probably not since it was YEARS AGO AND ANON (I'm old)



    I don't get the logic of this post. you have them as "not full wolflean", but you're wanting to get on board with them? do you mean vote them?
    Been bouncing the leans, like zenith said sf is giving mad confused town and i got no clue what leet's on half the time. I wanna see the world where both isn't a wolf but it's getting a lil hard between just the both of em. Getting on board being either finally getting a solid town read or voting. I also gotta be real i have zero recollection of how i played during anon, i don't remember being as with the game then as i am now.

    The registers been giving me all sorts of hell tonight. Gonna unvote now that you're here as well before i forget

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I knew it
    but what do you THINK
    I think that Subaru's posting is confusing
    I don't like that he left his vote on me after he left given that leetic has a vote on me
    it's likely to get me killed in the event that the snow he talked about prevents him from posting later

    it's also a free retaliatory vote against me for just having my vote on him for a while, it kinda feels
    this read may age poorly if he returns and makes a vote change hella early
    the more I think about his vote on me, the more I don't like him, but I'll let that simmer

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I did go look at the Trails game and forgot I use to be funny

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I've listened to townies
    I've listened to hosts
    I've seen all the werewolves
    Who don't make minimum posts.....
    Inactives
    That's just who they is
    I'm getting real tired
    Of putting up with their shit

    blank pages start blinkin'
    Driving me insane

    IF PEOPLE DON'T POST i"LL JUMP OFF
    THIS TRAIIIIN
    ripping guitar solo


    Also damn I never get tired of hating on Dark Fact:

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    is the new meta to talk about people using/not using wolfchat?

    is sunfan not a wolf since his essaypost might have just been thoughts he sent to his partner through wolfchat?
    if I want to follow through with this logic, would I also have to agree on the Zenith point?
    no way. I think sunfan's idea is rather shallow.

    doing an ISO of Zenith, most of his posts are focused on direct defense with sunfan for his case, but there's not too many interactions with other players yet.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Sure thing:

    Subaru:


    I know this is biased opinion but I saw this post on the catchup and felt like this was breadcrumbing town through overexplanation. I'm not gonna quote Subaru's intro but it was decent, provided reads and thoughts on those who were presently active when they first entered the game, and felt genuine.



    This post was also good and was a good foot forward for town getting involved w/ the game state. You can check the rest of the iso from this point and imo can see the vibe that I'm getting from Subaru so far.

    MML:
    Right off the rip I'm going to state that my initial town lean feelings on MML developed purely through tone from the catch up, and the assertiveness in their responses have been feeling more in line w/ t!MML, and the aggression isn't there.

    This is an example of the assertiveness w/ no aggression tied to it, which is more town vibey from MML in my experience, and it was also a good way to respond to an opinion while also making their stance known on the subject (mainly roundbox's point in this quote)
    I don't really like these generalization reads (Lar's section reads like "this post is an example of X, just look at the rest of their posts"
    It's all about style and not about the substance

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Sunfan:

    I don't really need to quote to explain this one, but with all of my previous thoughts on their theory said at this point, I think Sunfan is a very bored/lost town lean at the moment and frankly don't understand the actual motives behind it. Sure there's weird stuff like him telling me that there's plenty to work with and telling me there's no dead ends when deadass his only game solve at the moment is that I'm a wolf because I wasn't present when I said I'd be. Despite that though, he's clearly on a misguided quest because he too is at dead ends and is committing on the best one he has going for him.
    this feels better though? maybe it's because I agree with how he reads sunfan. I want to lean sunfan town at the moment, but his read on Zenith is just too shallow for me to feel. as I mentioned, his interactions are painfully limited, but that can always change. I need to read more into raeko's case on him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Ah, then right on dude. That shit was legendary
    <3

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    i do think i'm playing a bit differently and being less curious and inquisitive than i have been in the past and unfortunately i think a lot of it is because i've been a little burnt out and don't have the mental energy i used to have
    but i think i can (and i absolutely want to) do better! i signed up for a reason and i certainly wouldn't want to drag the game down because of this
    This has happened to me, being burnt out from either life or TWG or both makes it hard to feel that inquisitive spirit and people could definitely tell in my play

    but don't worry you're not dragging the game down!! just keep playing to the best of your abilities you got this

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    after reading zenith's recent posts and rereading sunfan's accusation i don't have quite as much faith in the idea
    real world happenings causing a lapse in time between responses just sounds more plausible to me than the wolfchat stuff, though i guess it shouldn't be ruled out entirely

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Also SunFan now regretfully has a point
    debating sigging this after the game ends

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    of course I'd read this
    I knew it
    but what do you THINK

    Leave a comment:

Working...