TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Further commenting not needed
    Back in like an hour. EOD is less then two, right?
    100 minutes from now

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I did see nakah on the bar, and I began to believe
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    he was able to post in tgb but not here wowwwweee
    Further commenting not needed
    Back in like an hour. EOD is less then two, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    how I do I explain I have a town-sided worry without giving wolves a description of what I'm worried about? I don't want them doing it, but I have no idea how to approach it

    is there a discrete math side quest you can do to solve how few posts between Arp and Nakah would we need to properly read them?

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    he was able to post in tgb but not here wowwwweee

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I did see nakah on the bar, and I began to believe

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    reads list:

    not voting (town lean):
    leetic <who will be posting more soon, I hope>
    sunfan
    raeko <who I haven't seen a wolf tell yet, but I know raeko has evolved her game. if she's Zenith's partner I will quote this post in endgame and remember it or something>

    buffering zone (???):
    subarupoptart

    could vote (lack of substantive posts):
    Arp!
    Zenith

    pls respond:
    Lar

    not real (but actually real but not in thread):
    nakah
    I don't think I follow on that Leetic placement. Is it actual town lean or like the title suggest, just wouldn't vote right now?

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    man I don't like the vibe of this post
    like this is the kind of post I make and fate has already been laughing at me

    let me at least pretend to arp for a moment
    I mean I like the reasonings for this better but man idk

    If it's down to Arp and Zenith or something I may go Arp but I just don't believe it has to be between those two

    Nakah is right there (just kidding, they're never posting)

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    is the new meta to talk about people using/not using wolfchat?

    is sunfan not a wolf since his essaypost might have just been thoughts he sent to his partner through wolfchat?
    if I want to follow through with this logic, would I also have to agree on the Zenith point?
    no way. I think sunfan's idea is rather shallow.
    +1. It's a classic example of WIFOM

    Originally posted by roundbox
    doing an ISO of Zenith, most of his posts are focused on direct defense with sunfan for his case, but there's not too many interactions with other players yet.
    On one hand you are absolutely right, there is a lot of I guess I'm gettin' heat, better go be sarcastic and refute the charges going on.

    On the other hand if there are two people who do that as town all the time it's Xel followed by Zenith.

    Admittedly Xel would be much more aggro

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I think that Subaru's posting is confusing
    I don't like that he left his vote on me after he left given that leetic has a vote on me
    it's likely to get me killed in the event that the snow he talked about prevents him from posting later
    This is paranoia

    Originally posted by roundbox
    it's also a free retaliatory vote against me for just having my vote on him for a while, it kinda feels



    Originally posted by the sun fan
    no, it is always valid to consider that wolves can be interacting in wolfchat
    it is even possible that like
    all of arps posts were made by raeko
    obviously, I don't believe that, but it can be conceived.

    I think it is probably usually underutilized, but you also want your partner to sound like themselves, etc etc

    it can't be shallow! but it can be off the mark, sure

    it just like
    I feel so strongly that it is what happened, it doesn't make any sense to me otherwise (though I do concede that 3 am is very late to get back from work)
    This is just so obvious fucking wrong man.
    I don't know how to even argue the case like there are plenty of explanations like I myself have remembered that a game was on and intentionally didn't check in because I was tired and didn't feel like reading pages of pages of Xel and Charu arguing. back pre-covid lie come on

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I would like to see lar respond to some of my posts to get a good read on him
    I feel he was being quite pockety towards sunfan (and yes, I'm even excluding the posts about life)
    Nothing stops you from asking me direct questions that's kind of how we use to do it instead of these passive accusations


    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'm worried because
    I **KNOW** he thinks he can pocket me
    Trailer Park Boys was a long time ago man, let it die

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Gonna explode the pharmacy with my mind they got rid of the ability to sign in with your normal numbers and now i gotta scan my face again which I'm not doing under any circumstance, shit process got even more shit cuz someone logged onto one after i got the drawers out and now i can't finish my job I'm livid i gotta catch up in the Snow

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I mean yeah, I'm a buffoon if you're town and all of this is true
    man I don't like the vibe of this post
    like this is the kind of post I make and fate has already been laughing at me

    let me at least pretend to arp for a moment

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    And? The action of forgetting the time gets equated to someone alerting me of the game state? In theory, I shouldn't have even been in the first phase had it not been extended, and hell I didn't even know about it until after the fact.

    After making my initial post, I did not know:
    How long phases were
    That an extension took place
    That I wasn't even going to be back before the 1st phases initial end time
    I mean yeah, I'm a buffoon if you're town and all of this is true

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    he said he wanted it all off, completely shaved

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    nakah subaru said he wanted a haircut

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    u didn't forget about the game, you even posted in the phase so like
    it doesn't follow
    you just forgot about the time
    And? The action of forgetting the time gets equated to someone alerting me of the game state? In theory, I shouldn't have even been in the first phase had it not been extended, and hell I didn't even know about it until after the fact.

    After making my initial post, I did not know:
    How long phases were
    That an extension took place
    That I wasn't even going to be back before the 1st phases initial end time

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Alright this actually does check out, but I got my eye on you bub



    @Sunfan,
    I worked until 2am, walked home, got home at 3am, briefly checked thread to see when EoD was because I was an idiot and forgot to check times, then promptly passed out. Woke up, did some errands, and then popped in thread when I answered a couple hours ago.
    u didn't forget about the game, you even posted in the phase so like
    it doesn't follow
    you just forgot about the time

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    reads list:

    not voting (town lean):
    leetic <who will be posting more soon, I hope>
    sunfan
    raeko <who I haven't seen a wolf tell yet, but I know raeko has evolved her game. if she's Zenith's partner I will quote this post in endgame and remember it or something>

    buffering zone (???):
    subarupoptart

    could vote (lack of substantive posts):
    Arp!
    Zenith

    pls respond:
    Lar

    not real (but actually real but not in thread):
    nakah

    Leave a comment:

Working...