Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
100 minutes from now
TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Collapse
X
-
Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
how I do I explain I have a town-sided worry without giving wolves a description of what I'm worried about? I don't want them doing it, but I have no idea how to approach it
is there a discrete math side quest you can do to solve how few posts between Arp and Nakah would we need to properly read them?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
he was able to post in tgb but not here wowwwweeeLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I did see nakah on the bar, and I began to believeLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I don't think I follow on that Leetic placement. Is it actual town lean or like the title suggest, just wouldn't vote right now?reads list:
not voting (town lean):
leetic <who will be posting more soon, I hope>
sunfan
raeko <who I haven't seen a wolf tell yet, but I know raeko has evolved her game. if she's Zenith's partner I will quote this post in endgame and remember it or something>
buffering zone (???):
subarupoptart
could vote (lack of substantive posts):
Arp!
Zenith
pls respond:
Lar
not real (but actually real but not in thread):
nakah
I mean I like the reasonings for this better but man idk
If it's down to Arp and Zenith or something I may go Arp but I just don't believe it has to be between those two
Nakah is right there (just kidding, they're never posting)Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
+1. It's a classic example of WIFOMis the new meta to talk about people using/not using wolfchat?
is sunfan not a wolf since his essaypost might have just been thoughts he sent to his partner through wolfchat?
if I want to follow through with this logic, would I also have to agree on the Zenith point?
no way. I think sunfan's idea is rather shallow.
On one hand you are absolutely right, there is a lot of I guess I'm gettin' heat, better go be sarcastic and refute the charges going on.
On the other hand if there are two people who do that as town all the time it's Xel followed by Zenith.
Admittedly Xel would be much more aggro
This is paranoia
This is just so obvious fucking wrong man.no, it is always valid to consider that wolves can be interacting in wolfchat
it is even possible that like
all of arps posts were made by raeko
obviously, I don't believe that, but it can be conceived.
I think it is probably usually underutilized, but you also want your partner to sound like themselves, etc etc
it can't be shallow! but it can be off the mark, sure
it just like
I feel so strongly that it is what happened, it doesn't make any sense to me otherwise (though I do concede that 3 am is very late to get back from work)
I don't know how to even argue the case like there are plenty of explanations like I myself have remembered that a game was on and intentionally didn't check in because I was tired and didn't feel like reading pages of pages of Xel and Charu arguing. back pre-covid lie come on
Nothing stops you from asking me direct questions that's kind of how we use to do it instead of these passive accusations
Trailer Park Boys was a long time ago man, let it dieLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Gonna explode the pharmacy with my mind they got rid of the ability to sign in with your normal numbers and now i gotta scan my face again which I'm not doing under any circumstance, shit process got even more shit cuz someone logged onto one after i got the drawers out and now i can't finish my job I'm livid i gotta catch up in the SnowLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
man I don't like the vibe of this post
like this is the kind of post I make and fate has already been laughing at me
let me at least pretend to arp for a momentLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I mean yeah, I'm a buffoon if you're town and all of this is trueAnd? The action of forgetting the time gets equated to someone alerting me of the game state? In theory, I shouldn't have even been in the first phase had it not been extended, and hell I didn't even know about it until after the fact.
After making my initial post, I did not know:
How long phases were
That an extension took place
That I wasn't even going to be back before the 1st phases initial end timeLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
he said he wanted it all off, completely shavedLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
nakah subaru said he wanted a haircutLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
And? The action of forgetting the time gets equated to someone alerting me of the game state? In theory, I shouldn't have even been in the first phase had it not been extended, and hell I didn't even know about it until after the fact.
After making my initial post, I did not know:
How long phases were
That an extension took place
That I wasn't even going to be back before the 1st phases initial end timeLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
u didn't forget about the game, you even posted in the phase so likeAlright this actually does check out, but I got my eye on you bub
@Sunfan,
I worked until 2am, walked home, got home at 3am, briefly checked thread to see when EoD was because I was an idiot and forgot to check times, then promptly passed out. Woke up, did some errands, and then popped in thread when I answered a couple hours ago.
it doesn't follow
you just forgot about the timeLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
reads list:
not voting (town lean):
leetic <who will be posting more soon, I hope>
sunfan
raeko <who I haven't seen a wolf tell yet, but I know raeko has evolved her game. if she's Zenith's partner I will quote this post in endgame and remember it or something>
buffering zone (???):
subarupoptart
could vote (lack of substantive posts):
Arp!
Zenith
pls respond:
Lar
not real (but actually real but not in thread):
nakahLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: