Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Back for what should be the last(?) hour of the day
TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Collapse
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Votecount of Futures Past.
Roundbox (1): leetic
Zenith (1): mellon_collie
Nakah (1): MML
Arp! (1): thesunfan
Unvote: Roundbox, SubaruPoptart
Not voting: Nakah, Arp!, Zenith
=======
End of day in about an hourLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
he didn't like my vote on you either, so he's at least consistent with his critiques of our playRaeko had voted Zenith at the time I believe in a similar vein to the summon vote you had placed on me is how I interpreted it, Leetic took issue with this and that was the reasoning I could grasp as to Why they took issue with the sentiment. There was enough context there to know it wasn't serious but it really seemed like they took it as if it were a real serious vote which was strange to me.
Leetic:
Would not vote for today:
Nakah
sunfan
Zenith (I'll give them the chance to show up next day)
Anyone else want to join the list?"
Raeko:
why are me and roundbox not on the list idk I kinda want to play the game with people who make posts above anything else
it is extremely boring and not fun to just vote for someone who hasn't even shown up but I would just feel bad voting for someone who is around and killing the game even further...
This was posted ages before Raeko made a criticism of my approach that was consistent with what was said here so I was tryna link everything up; I didn't think her point was that weird and I wanted to try and figure out or parse potential context as to why things were said how they were in each quote I provided between both peopleLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Raeko had voted Zenith at the time I believe in a similar vein to the summon vote you had placed on me is how I interpreted it, Leetic took issue with this and that was the reasoning I could grasp as to Why they took issue with the sentiment. There was enough context there to know it wasn't serious but it really seemed like they took it as if it were a real serious vote which was strange to me.are you not a fan of leetic because of his quick "nah, let's let him stay" read of Nakah?
"Probably leave Nakah alive for today It would certainly be lamed if a slanker (Subaru assuming to mean inactive in this case correct if he's wrong) was forced to be the vote"
I don't get what this means re: leetic. can you clarify?
Leetic:
Would not vote for today:
Nakah
sunfan
Zenith (I'll give them the chance to show up next day)
Anyone else want to join the list?"
Raeko:
why are me and roundbox not on the list idk I kinda want to play the game with people who make posts above anything else
it is extremely boring and not fun to just vote for someone who hasn't even shown up but I would just feel bad voting for someone who is around and killing the game even further...
This was posted ages before Raeko made a criticism of my approach that was consistent with what was said here so I was tryna link everything up; I didn't think her point was that weird and I wanted to try and figure out or parse potential context as to why things were said how they were in each quote I provided between both peopleLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
this is a bad time for me to get burnt out on doing work and stuffLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
that's part of it for sure
its one thing to argue against lynching inactives for mathematical reasons, or whatever reasons really, but he called Nakah townyLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I have tinfoil that anyone that says "let them live another day" is the damn wolf poisonerLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
are you not a fan of leetic because of his quick "nah, let's let him stay" read of Nakah?
I don't get what this means re: leetic. can you clarify?Leetic expressing their disdain for voting inactives
and then subsequently threw out the list I put in earlier is kinda interesting.
It's why I can kinda get the response they gave to your "vote" on Zenith but I feel the Summoning Vote as unserious or serious as it may have been was sufficient context to not read too much into it, even with you saying pretty much exactly this. Through all that voting roundbox is definitely interesting but from their point of view makes sense I guess.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
maybe it just feels less dead since I wasn't around then had to catch upLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I feel like it's not quite dead air so no? People are around and for D0 there's enough going on
My reads list is largely the same
I still haven't seen any wolf tells from you. Lar's vote/point against me was a stretch but Lar always feels the need to fight with me early in the game, I think he's still towny overall
Zenith I'm not sure about how I feel about him but sunfan's push on him still seems a bit odd to me, and I feel like he was spoken about a lot with not a lot of people defending him which gives him a small point to the town side
I still haven't seen Arp make enough game related posts, I understand burnout but I think burnout can particularly happen when you have to fabricate ideas as a wolf especially if you're out of practice
leetic rubbed me the wrong way with some of his points but I think I'd rather vote for Arp at this point
So basically would not vote:
roundbox
Subaru
Lar
Nakah (not townreading Nakah, will read the slot when star replaces tomorrow or let him be modkilled)
? in my mind but don't wanna vote right now:
sunfan
Zenith
would vote:
Arp
leeticLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I guess there's no way for town to play against it the more I think about it
I'm just having tinfoil moments again since the thread is kinda dead
voting arp feels like a copout but it's very temptingLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
correct, but sadly, I will be likely leaving the thread when you're returning from what it sounds
raeko, do you have a newer reads list or what are your general thoughts on the game state
it's not dead air, dead villager, is it?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
why do you need to vocalize it? like... just hope they don't do it? there's not an upside to saying something probablyLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: