TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Town should not sleep ever here, imo
    Wolves have parity manipulation

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Seems like nothing changed since my last visit in here, and looks like we'll be tossing darts at a board with the votes.

    What's the over/under on a sleep vote? That is something town has available to them

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I think roundbox and Zenith are good options, but I don't exactly have a reason to exclude Arp from the discussion besides them being an "easy" target

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I think that arp can hardly be accused of focusing on the sidequests, that felt like a silly read from raeko earlier and it feels like a silly read from you now
    I counted about 7 game-relevant posts when ISOing Arp just now
    one of them seemed authentically sad they weren't using the same amount of energy they normally do to play the game
    but I'm just not feeling it
    maybe tired me is just looking for an excuse to vote the first thing

    who are you considering, leetic, raeko, and sunfan? most everyone else isn't really here (YET, I'M HOPING)

    I'm about to log off for the night

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    THEY (it is in their sig and they do want they/them)
    haven't done a ton more

    but like... there's essentially a 0% chance that they accepted my math problem side quests (of which there were 3, 1 of which they essentially just said "lol I dunno" in order to dodge responsibility

    just not a thing, frankly
    oops my bad I don't have sigs turned on, thank you for telling me

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    but what else has he done though? he posted the math stuff, a bit of irl stuff and that's about it
    THEY (it is in their sig and they do want they/them)
    haven't done a ton more

    but like... there's essentially a 0% chance that they accepted my math problem side quests (of which there were 3, 1 of which they essentially just said "lol I dunno" in order to dodge responsibility

    just not a thing, frankly

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    On a side bote, I did get to see the swans at a local park a couple days ago

    very dope

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I think that arp can hardly be accused of focusing on the sidequests, that felt like a silly read from raeko earlier and it feels like a silly read from you now
    but what else has he done though? he posted the math stuff, a bit of irl stuff and that's about it

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    beautiful

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    On a side bote, I did get to see the swans at a local park a couple days ago

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    no. Arp's focus on the sidequests feels like a dodging of responsibility of the game thread. It's a good procrastination tool, but it's not really making any productive marks.
    I think that arp can hardly be accused of focusing on the sidequests, that felt like a silly read from raeko earlier and it feels like a silly read from you now

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Is activity the only reason behind the Arp vote?
    no. Arp's focus on the sidequests feels like a dodging of responsibility of the game thread. It's a good procrastination tool, but it's not really making any productive marks.

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    it has to be at this rate

    arp!

    throwing this out now since I'm starting to get close to tired + leaving
    I don't like this vote, but I'm not getting enough clarity on this slot that at least has posted
    zenith is hardly more active than arp

    I don't like the Nakah vote
    Is activity the only reason behind the Arp vote?

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Back for what should be the last(?) hour of the day
    it has to be at this rate

    arp!

    throwing this out now since I'm starting to get close to tired + leaving
    I don't like this vote, but I'm not getting enough clarity on this slot that at least has posted
    zenith is hardly more active than arp

    I don't like the Nakah vote

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Has Arp even done anything recently? The last thing I remember of them is them saying "yeah, I've been inactive"

    Leave a comment:

Working...