TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
I'm sorry I mad you mad but I stand by everything I've said here friend
Love you too thoughTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
I think this exchange proves sunfan and xiz to not be w/w
But i was also just burned by saying this about xiz and a +1 known as yoshl, though I feel kinda decent about this,,
,_, -ー'"{
゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つComment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
I need to reset before I put more thought into this all but I have opinions and thoughts and I think sunfan looks pretty ok compared to xiz if the world was just the two of them,,
,_, -ー'"{
゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つComment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
sunfan>xiz
sunfan>funnygurl
sunfan>unvote
sunfan>funnygurl (eaman)
thesunfan>xiz
thesunfan>funny
xiz>dbp
xiz>sunfan
xiz>funny
blind>roundbox
blind>celery
flashflash>sunfan
ffa>celery
ffa>funnygurl
flashflash account>sunfan
roundbox>flashflash account
roundbox>funnygurl
roundbox>unvote
roundbox>xiz
roundbox>mml
funnygurl>sunfan
funnygurl>roundbox
funnygurl>xiz
dbp>sunfan
dbp>unvote
dabackpack>xiz
celery>blind
celery>funnygurl
mixmasterlar>funnygurlaka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIceFFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshyI’ve demonstrated self-awarenessOriginally posted by MinaciousGracei was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this pointOriginally posted by MinaciousGraceseriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthlessComment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
sunfan>xiz
xiz>dbp
blind>roundbox
flashflash>sunfan
xiz>sunfan
roundbox>flashflash account
sunfan>funnygurl
sunfan>unvote
funnygurl>sunfan
blind>celery
dbp>sunfan
dbp>unvote
ffa>celery
sunfan>funnygurl (eaman)
celery>blind
ffa>funnygurl
roundbox>funnygurl
roundbox>unvote
roundbox>xiz
funnygurl>roundbox
xiz>funny
dabackpack>xiz
thesunfan>xiz
funnygurl>xiz
thesunfan>funny
flashflash account>sunfan
mixmasterlar>funnygurl
roundbox>null
roundbox>mmlaka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIceFFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshyI’ve demonstrated self-awarenessOriginally posted by MinaciousGracei was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this pointOriginally posted by MinaciousGraceseriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthlessComment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
brb haven't read anything yetaka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIceFFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshyI’ve demonstrated self-awarenessOriginally posted by MinaciousGracei was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this pointOriginally posted by MinaciousGraceseriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthlessComment
Comment