TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #781
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I don't say it was bagel-like if I remember which is which

    I just see how someone could think it was

    it also fits with ffa, I don't feel like he's the kind of person that often townreads me
    What is "it" in this context though
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #782
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      Votes from post 602 to post 781
      Night in 6:03:28

      ---

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #783
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Celirra
        What is "it" in this context though
        his read on me from that time, sorry
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #784
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          ffa just plays this way
          I've seen entire games (one pretty unimportant live one always comes to mind for some reason) where he scumreads me off of very little the entire game

          tbh this is one of his most developed cases on me in memory
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #785
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            that live game you were a wolf
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #786
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              its also pretty silly

              I was getting shit for scumreading Xiz early but ffa's read on me is from maybe a page later and hasn't been dropped and no one's calling him out for it but I got a lot of shit for my Xiz read
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #787
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                that live game you were a wolf
                no, not the one where you were the vigi, this one was before that
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #788
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  no, not the one where you were the vigi, this one was before that
                  and we were both town
                  this was really before I knew too much about you
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #789
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    I dont think you understood my original question now tbh

                    I'll rephrase for you, bud:
                    What was wolfy about your d1 game here?
                    (See how its like the opposite of what you asked me? lol!)
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #790
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      the way he presented his read on xiz felt wrong
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #791
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        but also just his interactions with xiz yesterday were all over the place and I want to resolve xiz/sunfan somehow
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #792
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I dont think you understood my original question now tbh

                          I'll rephrase for you, bud:
                          What was wolfy about your d1 game here?
                          (See how its like the opposite of what you asked me? lol!)
                          it was pretty early to read Xiz that strongly

                          I led the fg wagon and she was town

                          at this point I struggle to think of a third thing

                          this is a thing that hasn't really been talked about or mentioned nor did I expect it to but I was looking for wolves d0 and I usually look for towns and then lynch in the remainder and I could see why someone would think that was wolfy and its something that maybe wolves have an easier time doing sometimes? Idk this one I was struggling to think of a third to match your three
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #793
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            but also just his interactions with xiz yesterday were all over the place and I want to resolve xiz/sunfan somehow
                            "all over the place"

                            "xiz is wolf"
                            "ok now he's town"

                            end of change in reads
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #794
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Actually wait lar makes sense now from roundbox pov my bad.
                              Originally posted by Xiz

                              And my gut is telling me actually to go after MML first because of that end vote but I need to think on it more
                              Fucking how?

                              I like how I go from being cool to being scum when I haven't done anything. And if that was the point like if I was just missing in action and you guy find that wolfy...well that's also stupid but it really seems like that isn't your issue either.

                              It looks like your entire reason to vote me is because Roundbox voted me for no fucking reason (FFA posted his ISO, and maybe because dbp said he I was pocketing him, which is fucking loltier to switch a vote) and you gotta sheep him because coming up with your own original reason to hate me is too hard or whatnot

                              Get some real logic before you throw shit my way.



                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              sunfan>xiz
                              sunfan>funnygurl
                              sunfan>unvote
                              sunfan>funnygurl (eaman)
                              thesunfan>xiz
                              thesunfan>funny

                              xiz>dbp
                              xiz>sunfan
                              xiz>funny

                              blind>roundbox
                              blind>celery

                              flashflash>sunfan
                              ffa>celery
                              ffa>funnygurl
                              flashflash account>sunfan

                              roundbox>flashflash account
                              roundbox>funnygurl
                              roundbox>unvote
                              roundbox>xiz
                              roundbox>mml

                              funnygurl>sunfan
                              funnygurl>roundbox
                              funnygurl>xiz

                              dbp>sunfan
                              dbp>unvote
                              dabackpack>xiz

                              celery>blind
                              celery>funnygurl

                              mixmasterlar>funnygurl
                              FFA gong into tryhard mode

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              ThE mEsSaGe YoU HaVe EnTeReD iS tOo sHoRt.
                              This is actually useful to have, but wish it came with more FFA thoughts.
                              I'm legit concerned because this is the most effort I have ever seen from FFA and posting ISOs without thoughts is a pretty easy way to look like you're doing shit.

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              you say he's usually an asian dad, maybe we're meeting his expectations this game
                              Not Xiz that's for damn sure

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              its also pretty silly

                              I was getting shit for scumreading Xiz early but ffa's read on me is from maybe a page later and hasn't been dropped and no one's calling him out for it but I got a lot of shit for my Xiz read
                              See I expect this from FFA
                              I actually do have standards for you
                              locking in wolf reads on page 6 falls well below them.


                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              "all over the place"

                              "xiz is wolf"
                              "ok now he's town"

                              end of change in reads
                              Feel like you also flopped on me there buddy, but at least you have a slightly better reason for it

                              You're fucking wrong tho
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #795
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                Let me be clear and state that when I say "'m legit concerned because this is the most effort I have ever seen from FFA" I mean this whole game

                                He's done more then posts votes and ISOs

                                But not in pasts games
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...