TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #736
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    don't vote for dabackpack

    he's gonna change his avatar to something special this game
    Originally posted by roundbox
    great cool thanks
    Originally posted by roundbox
    this is a loaded question and the producers are telling me not to answer
    Originally posted by roundbox
    what
    Originally posted by roundbox
    flashflash account

    you love to townread me as town and wolfread me when you're a wolf
    someone has an agenda
    Originally posted by roundbox
    I remember when we talked about reducing fluff postcount in games and then we suddenly have smash brothers posts

    good times
    Originally posted by roundbox
    wrooooong
    Originally posted by roundbox
    just found it @sunfan
    @ffa
    Originally posted by roundbox
    yeah but in other games when he townreads me he just blind townreads me
    Originally posted by roundbox
    what do you think of blind's vote on me FFA
    Originally posted by roundbox
    bite me jerk
    Originally posted by roundbox
    Metal Gear Xiz: Overt Baiting Ops
    Originally posted by roundbox
    backpack, I was expecting something cute and now all I have is anger that you're trying to fuck with Oyashiro-sama
    Originally posted by roundbox
    the phase has been up 10 hours man, it hasn't been that crazy posting wise
    Originally posted by roundbox
    I think celery is town here by way of the fact that he hasn't played wolfy yet
    Originally posted by roundbox
    nice L-1 buddy
    Originally posted by roundbox
    I'm gonna laugh if someone instas
    Originally posted by roundbox
    you wolfin?
    Originally posted by roundbox
    ????
    Originally posted by roundbox
    cowabunga
    Originally posted by roundbox
    sunman was a professional cs 1.6 player who I loved to watch play
    he played for compleXity
    Originally posted by roundbox
    is sunfan really gonna get bopped today? wow
    Originally posted by roundbox
    I guess this is my chance to go back and look at why people are voting for this man and see if there's any stake in it
    Originally posted by roundbox
    I think I'm safely eliminating celery from my "could lynch today" pool
    Originally posted by roundbox
    I think Celery's first wolf game out of his streak of not wolfing ever will be very distinct and alarming

    I am being lazy and pulling that card (for the time being)
    Originally posted by roundbox
    blind is a bad vote
    if there's anything that the last game taught me, you have to vote for someone big and controversial to get the most information possible
    Originally posted by roundbox
    I don't think the case is sketch, I just think celery is being a silly little gumdrop baby who insults roundbox but doesn't realize his strategy doesn't get town any valuable info
    Originally posted by roundbox
    if you had to watch last game from my POV, you'd use it as a learning opportunity instead of a ragefest
    Originally posted by roundbox
    backpack feels a bit weird to me this game
    Originally posted by roundbox
    nvm I retract
    Originally posted by roundbox
    did you really settle on having that specific character as your avatar pregame? why would you give such an evil character such praise as making them your avatar
    Originally posted by roundbox
    flashflash playing league is lmao tier
    Originally posted by roundbox
    funnygurl
    Originally posted by roundbox
    unvote

    jk I would never
    Originally posted by roundbox
    there's a weird part of my brain that's telling me that Xiz posting his very specific thoughts and reads is more wolfy than town

    if he rolled wolf again, I could see him using this exact tone to pretend that he finally rolled town and wanted some consensus thoughts
    Originally posted by roundbox
    there's a chance it's the liquor telling me that, but I'm willing to take that chance
    Originally posted by roundbox
    gonna use my inner strength and ~Vote~!

    Xiz

    not gonna be a basic punk like last game and be weak and not confident

    the game is mine to take!!
    Originally posted by roundbox
    suspicion!!!!
    Originally posted by roundbox
    where did this come from??????
    Originally posted by roundbox
    NOT GONNA WORK ON ME

    I BELIEVE IN THE YOU THAT BELIEVES IN ME
    Originally posted by roundbox
    yeah riGhT bubb0
    Originally posted by roundbox
    *inspects possible pocket attempt*
    Originally posted by roundbox
    unvote

    let's see who's herer now
    Originally posted by roundbox
    lar

    this game SUCKS
    ThE mEsSaGe YoU HaVe EnTeReD iS tOo sHoRt.
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #737
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      k now I'm reading
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #738
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        looks like a couple people called me out already

        nerds

        celery

        xiz is nonsense but it's benign nonsense
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #739
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          when cel plays TWG he's usually like BRAAAAAAAAAAAA but right now he's like
          weh
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #740
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            raiding atm but will be here in 90 mins or so


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #741
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              To quote roundbox
              Nice L-1 ya doof
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #742
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                both FG and roundbox mentioned DBP negatively somewhere, maybe worth checking out
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #743
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  *inspects possible pocket attempt*
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  dbp where's the vote on me if i'm sketch rn
                  not strong at all of course
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #744
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    I've got xiz and mml as my close town reads, if they're the wolf team I'll commit sudoku
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #745
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      How the fuck is xiz still a close town read of yours
                      Just cause he calls you town or something?
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #746
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        roundbox didn't even soft that was just a lucky shot @wolves smh
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #747
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          How the fuck is xiz still a close town read of yours
                          Just cause he calls you town or something?
                          he doesn't even necessarily think I'm lock town as that was apparently a bait

                          like I said, he's nonsense, but it's benign nonsense

                          as maybe the leading authority in stupid TWG plays I can confidently say despite it being xiz he doesn't construct this as a wolf
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #748
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            Back to zzzzzzzzzzzzz
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #749
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              cel (3) - mml, xiz, ffa
                              mml (1) - sunfan
                              not voting - blind, cel, dbp

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #750
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                I'm actually really confused about what not being RAAAAAA really is
                                And I was gonna ignore it but seeing as I'm 1 away from being insta'd (zzzzzzzzzz) I feel like some analysis is kinda needed before a mislynch happens for a schtupid reason
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...