TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #676
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    K yeah could be a deep vote on funny, I dunno you might trying to be pocketing me or not I don’t know nor care.

    Both cel and sun voting for funny can be a wagon also but like, I wanna deal with cel first before Sunfan

    And my gut is telling me actually to go after MML first because of that end vote but I need to think on it more

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #677
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Celirra
      Did xiz pretty much name everyone as a potential wolfie except ffa
      That's kinda funny
      I’m clearing FFA and I’m now clearing Blind

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #678
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        considering your top 3 scum are my top 3 scum (in a slightly different order) I think maybe you shouldn't be scumreading me
        You are not cool enough to enter my town circle sorry buddy

        But you look way better then dbp cel and MML

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #679
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          Also I redact the statement of people softing roundbox

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #680
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            I'm just confused about that one line in #664 (phone post btw) that essentially says if not dbp then sunfan then blind, it feels like you just threw that against a wall hoping itd stick or something and now it seems like you're scrapping it blind(ha get it)ly
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #681
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              I wanna give DBP benifit of the doubt for how triggered he was at me at EOD because I doubt he would be super aggressive like that as wolf, more kinda passive

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #682
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Celirra
                I'm just confused about that one line in #664 (phone post btw) that essentially says if not dbp then sunfan then blind, it feels like you just threw that against a wall hoping itd stick or something and now it seems like you're scrapping it blind(ha get it)ly
                K cel is a wolf lol

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #683
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  Awooooo
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #684
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    Are you a wolf too tho
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #685
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Also I redact the statement of people softing roundbox
                      what were you talking about in the first place
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #686
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        Are you a wolf too tho
                        YoU cAnT aSk A dOnUt If ItS a DoNuT
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #687
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          I think you're also conveniently ignoring roundbox's

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          I think I'm safely eliminating celery from my "could lynch today" pool
                          And other posts supporting me lol, frankly I dont even know where he sussed me



                          /triggered
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #688
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            YoU cAnT aSk A dOnUt If ItS a DoNuT
                            Dont be a cannoli
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #689
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              OK, so looking back and assuming Xiz's MixMasterLar-style soft was actually bullshit (I took it as a troll-callback to me at the time)....I think him gloating to SunFan about SunFan never reading him right paints him town. As wolf, he probably would have softer again or possibly fakeclaimed. Then again he mighta forsaw that he wouldn't get CFD'd on and played it cool. IDK right now I'm ok with Xiz.



                              I missed this.
                              I agree with this post
                              I still stand by my Xiz read



                              Why is this? And do you still believe it?


                              ehhh, like I said I think it was meant to be a funny little troll to me, but hey glad someone else caught that.



                              He had an-above average d0 this time
                              Hopefully he keeps it up
                              This post is garbage

                              Also I was gloating about DBP not ever reading me correctly not sunfan

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #690
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                what were you talking about in the first place
                                I picked up on a soft and I wanted FFA to take the bait fall but it didn’t work lol

                                Comment

                                Working...