TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #706
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    I uh
    skimmed DBP's ISO Celirra and I don't see what you were talking about with his comments regarding lar
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #707
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      I'm a lazy butt but it was the progreession of dbp mindmelding with lar and then later saying he felt like he was being pocketed and it felt very... uh non w/w to have that kind of development I guess
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #708
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        firstly

        I doubt you picked up on a soft but w/e you said you aren't really sure later

        FFA isn't the kind of person to pick up on softs like that even if you did and your trap assumes that he would, and that he would have some kind of reaction????

        when wolves pick up on softs they tuck them into their back pocket and don't talk about them

        Okay i'll spell it out for you because you are not understanding

        I saw a soft
        I tried baiting that I knew someone softed
        I tried baiting that I was reading FFA as the doctor

        #chaos plays dude, I have a reason for why.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #709
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          you're the one being lazy not providing supporting evidence for your argument
          And you are the one being even more lazy to not help cel out and linking the posts but instead trying to call me out on it


          (but cel is a wolf so it doesn't really matter does it lol)

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #710
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            tbh you've been lazy as hell as of late Xiz and it bugs me
            you can't keep winning games like that
            you're not the best you that you can be
            If you are trying to trigger me it's working so i'm not going to respond to this

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #711
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              Is it strange that I think lynching MML is both a safer and riskier play over lynching cel?

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #712
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                Is it strange that you're backpedaling now and ignoring me?
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #713
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Okay i'll spell it out for you because you are not understanding

                  I saw a soft
                  I tried baiting that I knew someone softed
                  I tried baiting that I was reading FFA as the doctor

                  #chaos plays dude, I have a reason for why.
                  this play is never going to work
                  the wolves are going to look for the soft instead of just blindly killing someone
                  it also fails if FFA is a wolf of course

                  and this is all assuming they know what the hell you're talking about and I'd bet that no one in the game did
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #714
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    wrong-o

                    you are still priority one and the only way I'll change off you if MML is the next wagon and needs an extra vote

                    Also you being lazy and not looking up posts then blaming me for it is the worst use of the word ignoring ever

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #715
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      And you are the one being even more lazy to not help cel out and linking the posts but instead trying to call me out on it


                      (but cel is a wolf so it doesn't really matter does it lol)
                      Fucking PLEASE
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #716
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        this play is never going to work
                        the wolves are going to look for the soft instead of just blindly killing someone
                        it also fails if FFA is a wolf of course

                        and this is all assuming they know what the hell you're talking about and I'd bet that no one in the game did
                        I never said my plan was foolproof! But I'm very very confident FFA is town. If i'm wrong then gg me.

                        When someone says "never kill _____" I have killed that _____ person before, and I know my teammates have done the same in the past. It is a thing.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #717
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          If you are trying to trigger me it's working so i'm not going to respond to this
                          you never, ever should've missed fg's role in the FE game

                          tbh I think you thinking I said a read on Celirra when I hadn't was borne of you paying very little attention when you were reading

                          not elaborating on the soft you saw from roundbox and not answering cel's question directly are other examples
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #718
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Also you being lazy and not looking up posts then blaming me for it is the worst use of the word ignoring ever
                            he said he looked and couldn't find it, friend
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #719
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              you never, ever should've missed fg's role in the FE game

                              I love you greg but really, fuck you dude.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #720
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                he said he looked and couldn't find it, friend
                                fine whatever ill link it but im kinda too hot headed right now to deal with it so ill be back later

                                this conversation betwen you and i greg isnt productive and i think more destructive for town so im taking a break

                                ill be back whenever the hell i feel like it

                                Comment

                                Working...