TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #691
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    Sorry FFA lol

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #692
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      Also i was thinking others picked up on it but I don’t even know if it was a soft anymore so I don’t think it’s important

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #693
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        Also the dinner with my friends was GREAT THAnks FOR ADKING

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #694
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Celirra
          I think you're also conveniently ignoring roundbox's



          And other posts supporting me lol, frankly I dont even know where he sussed me



          /triggered
          I didn’t see this oops

          It doesn’t really change my reads tho because I think the EOD wagon is strong

          If anything it makes MML look more sus I guess

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #695
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            *EOD wagon tells a lot

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #696
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              Can you quote where roundboi said to look into dbp and me because I actually dont remember either side to that
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #697
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                No you look up his posts yourself don’t be lazy

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #698
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  The thread will be host-less for about an hour.

                  cel (2) - mml, xiz
                  mml (1) - sunfan
                  not voting - blind, cel, dbp, ffa

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #699
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    I picked up on a soft and I wanted FFA to take the bait fall but it didn’t work lol
                    firstly

                    I doubt you picked up on a soft but w/e you said you aren't really sure later

                    FFA isn't the kind of person to pick up on softs like that even if you did and your trap assumes that he would, and that he would have some kind of reaction????

                    when wolves pick up on softs they tuck them into their back pocket and don't talk about them
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #700
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      No you look up his posts yourself don’t be lazy
                      you're the one being lazy not providing supporting evidence for your argument
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #701
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        tbh you've been lazy as hell as of late Xiz and it bugs me
                        you can't keep winning games like that
                        you're not the best you that you can be
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #702
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          Well see like I looked but I couldnt find it lol
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #703
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            my analysis of dbp/lar not being w/w
                            I remember your not w/w analysis being good but I didn't think it was about dbp/lar

                            w/e

                            I remember liking this and I've been thinking that it makes you look better in my eyes
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #704
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              I decided to look into roundbox more because I respect xiz and give credit to his ideas

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              there's a weird part of my brain that's telling me that Xiz posting his very specific thoughts and reads is more wolfy than town

                              if he rolled wolf again, I could see him using this exact tone to pretend that he finally rolled town and wanted some consensus thoughts

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              gonna use my inner strength and ~Vote~!

                              Xiz

                              not gonna be a basic punk like last game and be weak and not confident

                              the game is mine to take!!

                              Hmmmmm
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #705
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                Are you a slimy sausage xiz
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...