TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #466
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    you didn't bring up gradiant
    noted
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #467
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      Not gonna lie, I'm still tempted to sheep DBP's read on Gradiant with the semantic push on me + agenda on ffa, but I think that was the wrong idea too considering the intentions.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #468
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        Maybe I should try to read Gradiant's wolf games to see if he has tendency to voluntarily tunnel on something.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #469
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          haku's still a wolf, but if we leave him alive till day 3 he'll tell us who his partner is
          Go away, we're trying to solve a game here

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #470
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            I've played too many wolf games in a row
            now I don't know stuff and it's weird
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #471
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Preferably Xiz first and then comparing DFR to WV.
              Care to share your thoughts on your ordering for that?

              DFR I'm mainly looking at his post asking about how to find masons, though there's also his eod vote on cel who wasn't much of a potential lynch at the time, trying to avoid wagon shitstorm

              WV's just super inactive. Kinda not great reads list, didn't really like him pinging me to answer raeko's question even though almost no time had past while he still wasn't pretty much any questioning himself.

              Xiz I kinda have no idea at all about, he doesn't seem to have done much at all except hard town read a couple people for not very great reasons. The vote on dbp I don't care all that much for since the prodding I got from dbp was something I've come to expect from a dbp trying to sleuth and it ended up leading to dbp getting lynched which sucks.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #472
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                If I go by raeko's pool, it could be between Xiz, Cel and WV.
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                That thing except that I believe she's wrong about gradiant and that Xiz should be here.
                Lol

                So like this would be okay if the other two were your first priority but that post screams wolf trying to look like your town

                I’m calling bullshit

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #473
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Lol

                  So like this would be okay if the other two were your first priority but that post screams wolf trying to look like your town

                  I’m calling bullshit
                  SAME
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #474
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Lol

                    So like this would be okay if the other two were your first priority but that post screams wolf trying to look like your town

                    I’m calling bullshit
                    I just have better reasons for you than them.

                    -shrugs-

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #475
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      Oh yeah, I guess we can add Gradiant to the table.

                      I misread something.

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #476
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        lol
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #477
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I just have better reasons for you than them.

                          -shrugs-
                          That’s fine, but you can’t say your sheeping Raekos reads unless you are leading the charge on them. Can you talk about your top three and why I’m so much more compared to them more

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #478
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Oh yeah, I guess we can add Gradiant to the table.

                            I misread something.
                            Omg

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #479
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              Gotta keep my options open.

                              :awooo:

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #480
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                Care to share your thoughts on your ordering for that?

                                DFR I'm mainly looking at his post asking about how to find masons, though there's also his eod vote on cel who wasn't much of a potential lynch at the time, trying to avoid wagon shitstorm

                                WV's just super inactive. Kinda not great reads list, didn't really like him pinging me to answer raeko's question even though almost no time had past while he still wasn't pretty much any questioning himself.

                                Xiz I kinda have no idea at all about, he doesn't seem to have done much at all except hard town read a couple people for not very great reasons. The vote on dbp I don't care all that much for since the prodding I got from dbp was something I've come to expect from a dbp trying to sleuth and it ended up leading to dbp getting lynched which sucks.
                                No because the likeliness of that being wrong is too high.

                                Comment

                                Working...