TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #436
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    ok
    Gradiant
    he has a lot of potential partnerships
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #437
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      just looked through raeko's posts, she didn't really say a lot about any suspicions
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #438
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        I personally find Xiz increasingly suspicious, but I don't mind Gradiant either.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #439
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          I still feel like Gradiant's EoD makes a lot of sense tho.

          Xiz is more like because he spent most of the phase gauging reads and disengaging and doing odd calls like saying FFA/me were both town in the very first page.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #440
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            It's like he has this very good understanding of the game, but doesn't really invest himself into taking a stance.

            Instead, we just get randomness.

            See his "analytical post about Celirra".

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #441
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              ffa
              For my post about his early game interaction with haku, his tunneling on haku the entire rest of the phase (similarity to last scum game), the really bad post about the 'occam razor read', and then the shit switch to wv after saying he'd vote for dbp if haku wasn't happening (he did switch to dbp last minute but the wv vote was still there).

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #442
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                Yeah, you're most likely both town.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #443
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  I guess that's where the game is at Xiz.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #444
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by flashflash account
                    ok
                    Gradiant
                    he has a lot of potential partnerships
                    and this too. Vote on me after me wanting to lynch him screams omgus, especially because nothing changed with haku and haku was still his top lynch.
                    also:
                    Originally posted by flashflash account
                    1) Xiz- null to town, I think same alignment as DBP
                    2) flashflash_account- town
                    3) mellonxcollie- town
                    4) DaBackPack- town if gradiant is wolf
                    5) Hakulyte- objectively wolfy, just lynch on sight
                    6) Gradiant- slight wolf
                    7) Celirra- town
                    8) Wayward Vagabond- town
                    9) danceflashrevo- unknown

                    Pretty yucky PoE so far but the possible pairings I'm seeing are:
                    DBP+Xiz
                    DBP+DFR
                    DFR+Haku
                    Haku+Xiz
                    Haku+Gradiant
                    Graidant+Xiz

                    If I missed something let me know
                    No real backing up of reads list so the 'possible pairings' are a bunch of shit, which still lists haku as the one with the most potential partnerships in his opinion

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #445
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      ffa
                      For my post about his early game interaction with haku, his tunneling on haku the entire rest of the phase (similarity to last scum game), the really bad post about the 'occam razor read', and then the shit switch to wv after saying he'd vote for dbp if haku wasn't happening (he did switch to dbp last minute but the wv vote was still there).
                      lol good job
                      wv vote was self pres so that I didn't get kitb'd
                      after raeko switched to DBP it was fine so I switched too
                      I feel a lot more confident about my vote after seeing this
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #446
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by flashflash account
                        lol good job
                        wv vote was self pres so that I didn't get kitb'd
                        after raeko switched to DBP it was fine so I switched too
                        I feel a lot more confident about my vote after seeing this
                        Nah, that's exactly why Gradiant is town too. He's just not voting at the right place.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #447
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I still feel like Gradiant's EoD makes a lot of sense tho.

                          Xiz is more like because he spent most of the phase gauging reads and disengaging and doing odd calls like saying FFA/me were both town in the very first page.
                          If it makes you feel better

                          You and FFA are my top two town going into this phase

                          So I guess that’s more of a ‘deal with it’ lol

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #448
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            phase ends in 2 hours bros

                            I'm serious about haku
                            I'd be fine with a gradiant or xiz lynch

                            I'm concerned about DFR but I haven't played with him in 5ever and he's not actively worrying me

                            Xiz isn't really worrying me either but I'm paranoid of him
                            What changed?

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #449
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              If it makes you feel better

                              You and FFA are my top two town going into this phase

                              So I guess that’s more of a ‘deal with it’ lol
                              Good, I can confortably get you lynched then ~

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #450
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                Also imma be at a food truck art fair all day so I’ll respond whenever I’m not eating

                                Comment

                                Working...