Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #391
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    gtg gl with EoD fam. \o

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #392
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      The fawk

      Big paper then
      it wasn't all me, it was a class full of presentations today

      usually we get out early, but not today!!

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #393
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        oioi

        slowly creeping into my mental headspace again that eod is an hour earlier
        Server time, my dude, it's still at midnight East Coast


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #394
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Shit 2 minutes.
          Ok real quick I'll expand on these again later

          Town to scun:
          Raeko (first time ever early townread, still slight tinfoil but w/e hope this isn't the time shes fooled me)
          Eva
          Charu
          Haku
          InD
          Celirra
          Lightknight
          Botchi
          Freezin

          4mins late pce





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #395
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Spoiler: I won't.
            you remember last game when everything was in bold and you claimed Vanilla Town and that was actually your role?

            are you claiming your role again?

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #396
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu


              . . .

              Forgive me, I have to remember you've probably been out of the loop in FFRTWG meta.

              FFRTWG meta has developed in such a way that leaving inactives is actually beneficial for wolves. So excuse me for saying, but I think your assessment for inDheart is very wrong right here.
              this is true - after mellon, dfr, me and a ragtag coalition of inactives won fire emblem as wolves, some people default to policy lynching inactives now

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #397
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Lightknight924
                Jk I think you have a good point there actually. However is he trying to post a vote on the inactive as a reverse psychology thing? I mean inD knows the community pretty well.
                i'm usually not that smart

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #398
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Raeko (first time ever early townread, still slight tinfoil but w/e hope this isn't the time shes fooled me)
                  : ooooo tickle me shocked

                  we may actually get through this game without pointless T/T bickering (between us)
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #399
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    I remember when sunfan did it I found it sort of fake but didn't mention it which I regret

                    I would be remiss not to bring it up when I felt like it was happening again although I'll agree sunfan did it a lot more
                    you've played with shado, do you think this is out of his town range?

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #400
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      so when do you plan to stop voting him?

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #401
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        ... I thought you couldn't be fucked to find my oh so scummy posts in this thread until you got home, but you're able to find a specific post to defend yourself with from last game, which is the longest TWG on record?
                        Yeahhh keep digging that hole deeper
                        charu already gave this a thumb but i wanna give it another thumb

                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #402
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          charu already gave this a thumb but i wanna give it another thumb
                          yes but did you see the post where shado realizes he referenced the wrong game?

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #403
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            I'm currently posting in the shower, peeps.

                            Hot water feels sooooooo goooooooood.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #404
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by botchi246
                              yes but did you see the post where shado realizes he referenced the wrong game?
                              Argument still stands because the other game was also long.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #405
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Argument still stands because the other game was also long.
                                Actually, it enhances the argument in my opinion.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...