jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pizza69
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2013
    • 700

    #526
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    FG has been really weird. First there's the issue of the first day where she and choof were realllly distant and neutral to each other (and she was strongly pushing for a clown lynch) and now, with a really strange NK (I'm still disappointed he never posted a reads list), is still pushing for Clown without him even having the opportunity to defend himself. Could she be trying to frame Clown?

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #527
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      y'all just haters listen to moonfan im human
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #528
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        fuck am I wrong on Funny?
        nevermind don't listen to moonfan moonfan's being a dummy just like all of you

        but im confident in my ability to live so aye
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #529
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          super confident guys but it's prolly clown anyway so i don't have to worry about this
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #530
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            Heh





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #531
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              Pizza's post is not sitting right with me at all.

              Immediately coming into a new phase and a stupid night kill with a suspicion on Funny with ehh supporting evidence is a bit sketch imo, especially with how hesistant and "shy" he claimed to be D0.




              Unrelated, but we need Clown and Plopadop to post before we can commit to any movement for the phase.

              Good night!





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #532
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                super confident guys but it's prolly clown anyway so i don't have to worry about this
                ok ok I'll be good I promise
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #533
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  ...





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #534
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    Looking solely at interactions between Choof and X player, these few players are a bit weird now:

                    Clown (Weird early D0 posts, also reads list is pretty forced).
                    Funny (Possibly, however her posts this phase have all been sloppy and not mannered well in terms of structure)
                    Plopadop (Sounding pretty mechanical while also engaging in discussions, however, Plopadop pretty much asked everyone in the game specific questions and I'm confused if a town would appeal that much to the players).

                    110 posts from Sunfan gonna be a joke to Iso but I need to Iso AA once more and him.

                    Pizza is a bit weird but I have the slight feeling he isn't a wolf (unless he has my/benguin luck of rolling wolf the first ever twg played).





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #535
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      Okay these interactions aren't as good as I thought they would be.

                      Sunfan is wifom'ing the shit out of this game however I would impose that it's town in this case rather than wolf, however could sunfan have laid cover to avoid suspicion? I feel like his rather abrasive vote on choof after soft-defending him tells two different things, but it would take everyone to really prod Sunfan because I don't think one player is capable of doing it.

                      AA, I took him out of red territory from that kill and his reaction was the same as mine, but looking at rzr's read on him all he says is "try to stay quiet..." which is honestly a weird read. Despite our battle, AA kind of has to townread me more than scumread me for now due to his outed read of "There is a wolf between choof/zenith, zenith being more likely".

                      Also doing more work on the nightkill and it had to either be one of the non-vets or solely a vet who pulled a V kill on Dan the Hedgehog Mk. II.

                      Lastly, I cannot blueread anyone right now so I take it PRs really would like to stay hidden which imo sucks but whatever.





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #536
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        At work right now so can't post well until later today but yes zenith I'm town reading you more now, I'll explain why when I'm not phone posting

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #537
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          Good, because I want all of the views on me right now.

                          Like everyone please tell me what read and why you have that read on me.





                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #538
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            I was unaware how much work was going to interfere with me playing this game (I was given more hours after I signed up for the game; I couldn't do anything to prevent this). I will miss a lot of today and will probably(?) miss EOD tomorrow, leaving only a few hours. Gonna do the best I can. Today's lynch is (lets be honest) probably going to be clown, unless he blows my mind, so it doesn't look like its going to mess with things that much... still... sorry guys.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #539
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              I'm going to work, cya in 11 hours guys.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #540
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                rzr kill isn't too far out there. I thought his diplomacy was a mix of his personality and him playing with mostly strangers, but it's not hard to imagine that him trying to appease everybody and using a lot of words arose from him being a careful and defensive, perhaps anxious PR. That's why I don't think we should instantly assume that a vet didn't send in the kill.
                                \haven't left yet leaving after this post\
                                What do you think about rzr thinking that Zenith was a potential vigilante though?
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...