jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #691
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    rip, doesn't look like we can get a XelNya lynch then, j-rodd.

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #692
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      Is dance flash playin ltwg , POST THE FLIP U FUCKBOY

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #693
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        I wasn't playing live twg, i was in a circumstance in which i couldn't be at the computer oops my b.

        Votes from post 446 to post 785
        It is night

        ---

        helphelp11 was Vanilla Wolf

        Night 2 ends July 11, 9PM Server.
        Last edited by danceflashrevo; 07-10-2015, 08:18 PM.

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #694
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Well then....

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #695
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Called it

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #696
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              My original suspicions were right, why did I pity the new player oh well get owned WILVES

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #697
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                nice1
                sorry plop
                fwiw would've voted 2 save u jrude
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #698
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  So if I die my money is on plop at the moment
                  Live twg so I'll read more closely later

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #699
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    Thanks u sunfan also I think help spewed me vilkager anyway if anyone has any doubts for some reason

                    I'm still not clearing plop tho he voted me over help and help (a news wolf) ended up with his possible wolf bro?? On my wagon

                    Lol I'm so lock clear I am happy now.

                    Unfortunately help doesn't have much spew to read that I. Can remember besides clearing me. I'm gonna keep
                    Reinforcing that point because it's increbimy trube

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #700
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      yes help's vote basically lock-clears jrodd imo
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #701
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        I'm convinced at this point that the last wolf is between plop and xelnya

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #702
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Also greg what is the setup can you just out please
                          Or maybe it's better to claim tomorrow? idk I'm still convinced I'm the nightkill this time.

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #703
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            I'm not 100% convinced but I've had a gut feeling for a long while that has been reinforced as the game has gone on.
                            all I'll say.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #704
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Actually I just realized something that makes me suspect plop more than xel but I want to articulate it properly so not during ltwg lol

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • helphelp11
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2015
                                • 230

                                #705
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                I can make one death post, right?

                                Well, GG and GL.

                                Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                                Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                                Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                                Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                                Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                                Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                                Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                                2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                                Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                                banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...