jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #706
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    I think Chariplop comes off more Human. I'm thinking the Wolves are between sunfan and XelNya.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #707
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      one of those two isn't terrible
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #708
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        sry I guess its not terrible I apologize
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Charles Claythorne
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2013
          • 138

          #709
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Chariplop, you think j-rodd and helphelp could feasibly be Partners after their squabble near end of Day?

          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #710
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            chariplop play live twg with us pls

            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #711
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              ill buy you a webcame and take away your shyness with the POWER OF LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #712
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                I did offer to buy him a cheap one before, would have to wait until next AN for him to get it tho.

                I think the games probably easy.
                I'm gonna reread helps interactions and what people said about him l8r.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #713
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                  I wasn't playing live twg, i was in a circumstance in which i couldn't be at the computer oops my b.

                  Votes from post 446 to post 785
                  It is night

                  ---

                  helphelp11 was Vanilla Wolf

                  Night 2 ends July 11, 9PM Server.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  yes help's vote basically lock-clears jrodd imo
                  Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                  I think Chariplop comes off more Human. I'm thinking the Wolves are between sunfan and XelNya.
                  Why?

                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  I think whoever help's partner is had every incentive to bus so I can't clear AA or xel based off of that alone. I also don't think jrodd is lock clear for help voting there because help is an inexperienced player, a wildcard who could make that kind of play even though it isn't the sort of thing a wolf would do to a partne in that situation. But I do want to trust mashi, and jrodd's tone is clean. I'm going have to iso and reread and the like tomorrow to know where I stand for sure. But for now, from scummiest to towniest: xel > AA = jrodd > sunfan > mashi
                  I'd like to point out that I was the first one to scumread help in the post below. That would have been bussing from the end of d1 which seems really farfetched. Also if you look at the vote count I think it lock clears jrodd like mashi and greg said. Plop has been pushing me towards wolf lean from town and then null. He semi calls me out but doesn't outright accuse me and I don't like the hedging. If you're going to accuse me come out with it straight up. Also I think XelNya's read on Zenith d1 is a big push towards town.

                  One other big red flag is that plop said above (can't requote on phone easily rip) that he is probably right about jrodd (being a wolf). All of a sudden he's saying his tone is clean? Way too sudden of a reversal for my taste. Anyways I still have plop over xel because of that and I'd try to write more but mobile is a struggle. If I die Lynch plop for sure.

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  I forgot to actually put what my read on help is at the moment. I originally had him at a slight town lean but I'm going to put him as a potential wolf due to the above reasons that I mentioned. Working on jrodd and others, @squirl idk Zenith's meta cause I've never played with him before.

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • Charles Claythorne
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 138

                    #714
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    AragakiAyase, I don't think Chariplop was being serious when he said he thought j-rodd was still a Wolf after the lynch.

                    But anyway, I can't see Chariplop making the Sqwerl kill and I can see even less him putting a newbie Wolf Partner (especially one as confused as helphelp) as one of his top two suspicions Day 2. Honestly, if Chariplop were a Wolf with helphelp, I would have expected a better performance on his part; Chariplop is responsible and didactic and I fully expect him to take on the idea that he would have to give him pointers and advice in private.

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #715
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                      AragakiAyase, I don't think Chariplop was being serious when he said he thought j-rodd was still a Wolf after the lynch.

                      But anyway, I can't see Chariplop making the Sqwerl kill and I can see even less him putting a newbie Wolf Partner (especially one as confused as helphelp) as one of his top two suspicions Day 2. Honestly, if Chariplop were a Wolf with helphelp, I would have expected a better performance on his part; Chariplop is responsible and didactic and I fully expect him to take on the idea that he would have to give him pointers and advice in private.
                      Well I guess we'll see who the nightkill is. Like I said if I do lynch plop, if not we can consider other things.

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #716
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        Is it just as easy as xel/plop in any order and win? Idk I'm bussing home now pretty dead maybe I'll actually reread and post some stuff

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #717
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                          Hey cool, look at that, I was right about help.
                          But didn't vote or push him at all hmmmm

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #718
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            Hmmm Jrodd I noticed you just used the word BUSSING. We caught him boys gg

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #719
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              Is it just as easy as xel/plop in any order and win? Idk I'm bussing home now pretty dead maybe I'll actually reread and post some stuff
                              Well I'd prefer to go plop --> xel but like I said I think it depends on who the nightkill is.

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              But didn't vote or push him at all hmmmm
                              Yeah I see plop's recent comments as trying to blend in with the dominant opinion while not making his switch too obvious.

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Charles Claythorne
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 138

                                #720
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                lol @ me being the only one on the xelnya-sunfan boat

                                Comment

                                Working...