jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #631
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by helphelp11
    Gee thanks :P
    So you're judging someone as wolf based off of number of posts?

    Also claiming town.
    (If you want to Insta me right now go for it)
    Number of posts is definitely a factor but it's not the main reason. Your responses are the main reason. If you were town you would claim it right away instead of asking if you should claim town. If you are a VT then you have nothing to lose. If you're a PR then you can hide, and attempt to hide if you're a wolf. There is no situation in which you wouldn't claim VT right away unless you're unsure because you aren't VT. So you're either a PR or a wolf, and if you're a PR I want to know right away what type of PR and all night actions.

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #632
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      Number of posts is definitely a factor but it's not the main reason. Your responses are the main reason. If you were town you would claim it right away instead of asking if you should claim town. If you are a VT then you have nothing to lose. If you're a PR then you can hide, and attempt to hide if you're a wolf. There is no situation in which you wouldn't claim VT right away unless you're unsure because you aren't VT. So you're either a PR or a wolf, and if you're a PR I want to know right away what type of PR and all night actions.
      And if anything seems off I'm not moving my vote

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #633
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        I don't need to win you over, you need to win me over

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • helphelp11
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2015
          • 230

          #634
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Well, if I hard claim town at the exact start of the game, doesn't that make me look suspicious in the first place?

          Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
          Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
          Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


          Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
          Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
          Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
          Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
          2016-01-21 - Reached D3



          Originally posted by Hateandhatred
          banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #635
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            that parrot point is pretty funny though, one of the primary reasons I have AA as town in addition to volume is that I feel he's copied me a lot this game, especially day 1 and I can see a new player doing that

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #636
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              Well Plop if you're still not convinced at this point then that sucks. My thoughts are definitely original and you'd see that if you iso. Not everyone is going to read me town every game so yeah. It'd be great if you came over but I'm going to keep playing the same way, not faking my playstyle so I can get a green light from every player.

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #637
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by helphelp11
                Well, if I hard claim town at the exact start of the game, doesn't that make me look suspicious in the first place?
                It might but you don't need to claim at the beginning. The fact that you had 0 response to a lot of accusations/issues people brought against you is a massive red flag.

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #638
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by helphelp11
                  Well, if I hard claim town at the exact start of the game, doesn't that make me look suspicious in the first place?
                  No one is going to claim wolf, we are saying claim your role, it's a simple question - are you vanilla town or a power role? Answer immediately

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • helphelp11
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2015
                    • 230

                    #639
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    Vanilla town. I thought I said that at #718.

                    Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                    Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                    Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                    Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                    Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                    Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                    Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                    2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                    banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                    Comment

                    • helphelp11
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2015
                      • 230

                      #640
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      And j-rodd left the thread right after I said that.

                      Didn't this happen 12 pages ago or so? Where I thought I answered his question and apparently I didn't?

                      Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                      Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                      Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                      Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                      Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                      Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                      Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                      2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                      Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                      banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #641
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        If y'all wanna make me the next Manti and lynch me while I'm AFK then it wouldn't be the worst loss to town. I'm only a VT and I assume it'd generate some decent discussion when looking through associations and reads. In my defense everything I've said I've truly believed and if you follow my posts you'll see the logical progression of what brought me to believe what I do, even if it turns out in the postgame that I was sadly mistaken.
                        This is a bad post

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #642
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by helphelp11
                          And j-rodd left the thread right after I said that.

                          Didn't this happen 12 pages ago or so? Where I thought I answered his question and apparently I didn't?
                          Lol I'm at work I have the thread open on a tab in my phone, if I'm busy doing work or someone is close I put my phone away, I'm not constantly F5ing the thread. And vanilla is what I was looking for not just "town" because PRs are town too

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • helphelp11
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2015
                            • 230

                            #643
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            Fair enough then.

                            Why is plop's post bad?

                            Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                            Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                            Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                            Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                            Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                            Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                            Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                            2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #644
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by helphelp11
                              Vanilla town. I thought I said that at #718.
                              Yeah I'm still not buying it but I'm probably tunneling a bit at this point

                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              If y'all wanna make me the next Manti and lynch me while I'm AFK then it wouldn't be the worst loss to town. I'm only a VT and I assume it'd generate some decent discussion when looking through associations and reads. In my defense everything I've said I've truly believed and if you follow my posts you'll see the logical progression of what brought me to believe what I do, even if it turns out in the postgame that I was sadly mistaken.
                              My playstyle differs from yours obviously but I would never go down without a fight. Throwing in the towel can seem like a VTesque move ("there's nothing more I can do you guys hate me" etc. etc.) and Gradiant did pull the exact same thing last jTWG but I can easily see a wolf doing it as a bluff. I get that you'll be busy though. Like I said I'll lynch help over you at the moment.

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • helphelp11
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2015
                                • 230

                                #645
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                Well, now I'm back. (I have a "job" in that being a carrier route in which I don't get paid for.)

                                Plop disagreed that his post is bad. I guess because you believe that your logic is in check?

                                Then again, what do you mean by being the next "Manti?"

                                Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                                Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                                Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                                Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                                Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                                Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                                Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                                2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                                Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                                banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...