Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
1) j-rodd. I was asking him a question, on why Plop's post was bad. Sure, he has work but if he says he's going out I'd at least expect him to answer. Also, I said to him that I was vanilla town yet he asks me the question again, so I bring up that I said it already.
2) AA, tunneling on me a bit. He himself admits to a bit of tunneling.
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Originally posted by j-rodd123
Why is it you and AA
no you and I are mason bros get it together man.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
It was bad cuz he was trying to get us to pity him while tunneling on me a village r. Needing to say that you can see progressions snd that u truly believe ur reads implies exactly the opposite. I be addressed EVERTY one of the points fmpov he had no reason to continue as hard as he did, normally he's quite an open and malleable player, that post is all around bad
Comment