jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • helphelp11
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2015
    • 230

    #646
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    Hello? Hello? Hellooo?

    I only see me as the only player still in the thread... ._.

    (I guess having the most free time means you're still sort of working, huh?)

    Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
    Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
    Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


    Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
    Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
    Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
    Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
    2016-01-21 - Reached D3



    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
    banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #647
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      I'll ask again helphelp, who are your top two wolf leans? Provide reasons too.

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #648
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        Everyone vanished so I'm taking a nap

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #649
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Wow ok guys 2 hour nap and nothing

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #650
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Dead thread, Ya I'm leaving shortly to a buddys house then going to the bar so I won't be at a comp at all today, I'll phone post as much as possible tho

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #651
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              Which means I miss ltwg tonight it better be poppin tomorrow night

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #652
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                Dead thread, Ya I'm leaving shortly to a buddys house then going to the bar so I won't be at a comp at all today, I'll phone post as much as possible tho
                Yay booze

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #653
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  yes and xel I may as well ask you since I've asked two others already, please hardclaim your role

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #654
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    I think we should not
                    ask people their roles
                    cuz then it will confirm that the setup sucks
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #655
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      I think I have a good idea what it is anyways..... Tomorrow will just be a claim fest regardless if we lynch a villager today and I just wanna back any wolves into a wall a bit earlier. Plus I'm bad and confused and not confident myself

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #656
                        Vote Count

                        Votes from post 446 to post 749
                        Night in 2:31:30

                        ---

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #657
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          IT's too hard to ltwg and jtwg
                          Leaving my vote where it is

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #658
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            I'm p sure town is not winning this game atm.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #659
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Why is it you and AA

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #660
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                Why is it you and AA
                                Instead of helphelp and xel
                                Good question

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...