What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #5611
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I'm a noob and I get owned by those little slime thinys because I can't post correctly :[

    Comment

    • Vishnal
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 419

      #5612
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      It's time to go to Paris Hilton's new store!
      AAAs: 56


      Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      Tass: This better not be a token for convention attenders only or else I will hunt you down and shove a rake up your ass.
      Originally posted by Doug31, about Colt.45
      This is the site where people lie about their scores, not about their gender. You'd be thinking of MySpace.

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #5613
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I wonder...

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • 666midget
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 91

          #5614
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          More Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

          Originally posted by MrGiggles
          males are the master gender because we have mastered the ability to pee on/in various objects with various techniques

          women are at least several thousand years behind in peeing technology

          they don't even have penises yet, LOL

          Comment

          • paramountgymnst
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 335

            #5615
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            oh my...i'm confused theres to many arrows

            Comment

            • Vishnal
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 419

              #5616
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I'm single, but this isn't how I really look.
              AAAs: 56


              Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              Tass: This better not be a token for convention attenders only or else I will hunt you down and shove a rake up your ass.
              Originally posted by Doug31, about Colt.45
              This is the site where people lie about their scores, not about their gender. You'd be thinking of MySpace.

              Comment

              • paramountgymnst
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 335

                #5617
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                i'm not single and that is me. yours is thinking... i'm an ass...yayyy!!

                Comment

                • ffrrocksya
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 285

                  #5618
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Hey there guys!

                  FC's:52
                  AAA's:11
                  Tokens:18
                  Skill Tokens:3

                  I play with one hand
                  (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                  Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                  Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                  Comment

                  • psychopete
                    Quite electrifying.
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 833

                    #5619
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    AAA'd Trip to the Moon!

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #5620
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Kupo!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #5621
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        me drunk

                        Comment

                        • psychopete
                          Quite electrifying.
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 833

                          #5622
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Paris Hilton is my hero.

                          Comment

                          • andrew1119
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 13

                            #5623
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            yes I have ears













                            You was here!

                            Comment

                            • Tsunami.wav
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 36

                              #5624
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Trooooooooooooooooooogdddddddooooooorrrr! I was a man, or maybe a dragon man, or maybe just a dragon, but i am still trooooooooooooooooooooogdoooooooooooooooorrr!
                              Last edited by Tsunami.wav; 04-14-2007, 02:00 PM.
                              Teh RAWRness...

                              Comment

                              • sciron37
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 50

                                #5625
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                World war 3 wtf mate?!

                                Comment

                                Working...