What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Magnum13
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 311

    #5416
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    star wars vs. samurai
    There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

    Comment

    • sujishishou
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 183

      #5417
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I have come out of the closet.
      And look what I found!!!! It is sooo shiny!!!!

      Comment

      • All_That_Chaz
        Supreme Dictator For Life
        • Apr 2004
        • 5874

        #5418
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        "What did I say about swinging that sword around?! Well?! What did I say?!?!"
        Back to "Back to Earth"
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        dammit chaz
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        god dammit chaz
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

        Comment

        • meiloyn
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 291

          #5419
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Yeah! I'm sexay! Watch me dance!

          (It's not a cat, it's a seal plushie.)
          My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

          Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
          Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
          Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
          Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #5420
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I knew I shouldn't have pissed off that witch...

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • apple23
              Banned
              • Nov 2006
              • 10

              #5421
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Where the hell did my Coke go!!!!

              Comment

              • SulferDragon
                this is a waste of space
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 2668

                #5422
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Quit drooling at my breast! Listen to me play my guitar, for the last time pervert!!


                Comment

                • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1120

                  #5423
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  DIE NOOBS!!!!xD

                  Comment

                  • YoEr13
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 44

                    #5424
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    No, I'm not alcoholic.

                    Comment

                    • revolutionomega
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2240

                      #5425
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      i pwn wiff shuvel =]
                      omg he has a gun!!! *blarg*
                      "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                      - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                      Comment

                      • Coolboyrulez0
                        VICES
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 10042

                        #5426
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Im gonna rip your head off!
                        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                        Comment

                        • meiloyn
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 291

                          #5427
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I'm invincible!
                          My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                          Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                          Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                          Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                          Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                          Comment

                          • lXD
                            L not I
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 1398

                            #5428
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            i look hott in these glasses
                            AAA's - 125+19
                            best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                            latest - sound of my dream
                            219 tier points
                            IndexRulz.


                            Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                            lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                            bifflez yo<3

                            Comment

                            • meiloyn
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 291

                              #5429
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Look! I have an FFR shirt! I'm special!
                              My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                              Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                              Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                              Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                              Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                              Comment

                              • craZ_kylo
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 368

                                #5430
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                im a smart-gangsta kitty
                                Did you know you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It’s true!

                                Comment

                                Working...