What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilcowgod
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 531

    #5596
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    And now prepare to die.

    <- Support!
    "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

    Comment

    • Adamaja456
      Absurd
      • Dec 2006
      • 6433

      #5597
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      i love killing myself


      582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
      602 AAAs(517+23+62)
      People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
      DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
      ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
      4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
      Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
      dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

      Comment

      • evilcowgod
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 531

        #5598
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Hmm, I wonder if i'll ever end up putting this on the internet.

        <- Support!
        "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

        Comment

        • psychopete
          Quite electrifying.
          • Jul 2005
          • 833

          #5599
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          The cycle, it never ends!

          ...

          Screw it, what's behind this door...

          Comment

          • obie32one
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 906

            #5600
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            somebody help! I need some ear plastic surgery!!

            Comment

            • link583
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 244

              #5601
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I am a crooked star.
              Originally posted by kylehaas
              Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
              AAA's: 50+0+4

              Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
              Best: Infection
              Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!

              Comment

              • noodleroxs
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 50

                #5602
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                hmmmm needs more syrup.
                Fawsome! Fawsome! Fawsome!

                Do you keep saying Fawsome?

                Yeah.

                Fexcellent.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #5603
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  T.T

                  I got skin cancer on my head =[

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #5604
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Crap. I can't read. I'll do what my mommy does then.

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • Magnum13
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 311

                      #5605
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I'm disorganized...FEAR ME!!!
                      There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                      Comment

                      • Tayfun
                        MasterGTS
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 918

                        #5606
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        This is my happy face!

                        Comment

                        • g4z33b0
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2618

                          #5607
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I'm a man who loves his taffee.

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #5608
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            WoOoOoOoOoOo! Ch-ch-ch-check it out!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • 666midget
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 91

                              #5609
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              ima soda bottles!!

                              Originally posted by MrGiggles
                              males are the master gender because we have mastered the ability to pee on/in various objects with various techniques

                              women are at least several thousand years behind in peeing technology

                              they don't even have penises yet, LOL

                              Comment

                              • iNewb
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 55

                                #5610
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                nEGATIVITY.
                                Gloqwi(my website)

                                Comment

                                Working...