Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Turboyoshi
    What is this i don't even
    • May 2005
    • 1211

    #346
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    Bleh...want to AAA this but my PA sucks



    EDIT: Improved
    Last edited by Turboyoshi; 06-6-2007, 11:59 AM.

    Comment

    • Nightfirecat
      ...back from the dead.
      • Nov 2006
      • 3213

      #347
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      Originally posted by remedy1502
      Nightfirecat, I think that if you can FC Delirium, you're too good for tail whip. But that's just what I think. I mean, my best miss count is 30, and i was ecstatic, but i beat it with 37 misses and i really dont care. It took me forever to get over a 200 combo. So if everyone in this division is like you, I'm very very screwed.
      true, I can FC stuff like CIA rave, Moonbeam, and Delirium, but I can't AAA for ****... Look at my AAAs.. 2. I basically max out at easy for AAAs...
      That's why I don't know how long I'll last..


      [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

      AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
      Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
      Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

      2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
      1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

      Comment

      • ShadowSwordsman
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 658

        #348
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        Bleh. First try. Should get me through to the next round.


        AAA's: 81ish
        Most Recent: Prototypical
        Method of Play: Spread
        Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
        Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
        Originally posted by Silvuh
        I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

        Comment

        • bluguerrilla
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2006
          • 3966

          #349
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          Probably didn't need to post this but I got it randomly so I guess I will...
          Last edited by bluguerrilla; 08-19-2007, 05:12 AM.

          Comment

          • remedy1502
            remederpin
            • Feb 2007
            • 4885

            #350
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug


            Meh, I hope its good enough.

            Originally posted by Nightfirecat
            true, I can FC stuff like CIA rave, Moonbeam, and Delirium, but I can't AAA for ****... Look at my AAAs.. 2. I basically max out at easy for AAAs...
            That's why I don't know how long I'll last..
            Still, I have 6 very difficult FC's, and of my 20 AAA's, only one is harder than easy. Alpha helix, and its like the easiest standard.

            EDIT: I'll post my tiebreak, I'm probably the only one in this division who isn't like amazing:
            Last edited by remedy1502; 06-6-2007, 04:57 PM.

            Comment

            • gamekboy
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 141

              #351
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              Originally posted by remedy1502

              Meh, I hope its good enough.



              Still, I have 6 very difficult FC's, and of my 20 AAA's, only one is harder than easy. Alpha helix, and its like the easiest standard.

              EDIT: I'll post my tiebreak, I'm probably the only one in this division who isn't like amazing:
              i think it is


              Comment

              • DefconZero
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 134

                #352
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                no need to whore, so here ya go


                Benguin's Unofficial Tournament Spreadshet
                9th Official Tournament stats

                Comment

                • Sprite-
                  HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 7317

                  #353
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  Omfg.... you dont know how proud i am of this score. apparently I only need to mash one part of the runningmen now to fc!!!! i consider this one of the greatest, if not, the greatest accomplishment for me yet! yay i love you doug for picking this!

                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #354
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    Originally posted by remedy1502
                    Nightfirecat, I think that if you can FC Delirium, you're too good for tail whip. But that's just what I think. I mean, my best miss count is 30, and i was ecstatic, but i beat it with 37 misses and i really dont care. It took me forever to get over a 200 combo. So if everyone in this division is like you, I'm very very screwed.
                    Why do you think that? Tournaments are big on PA, if u can't combo the song ur pretty much down for the count...





                    Comment

                    • Nightfirecat
                      ...back from the dead.
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3213

                      #355
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      Why do you think that? Tournaments are big on PA, if u can't combo the song ur pretty much down for the count...
                      I can combo-- but my PA sucks.. I need to play SM for MA more often..


                      [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                      AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                      Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                      Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                      2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                      1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                      Comment

                      • rushyrulz
                        Digital Dancing!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 12985

                        #356
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Heres a tip, WHORE THE LIVING HELL OUT OF UR TOURNEY SONGS! Put ur autofail on 1 miss (if u can't combo), I don't care if u can't combo it, just mash it and hope ur BA isn't too high. The thing about whoring a combo is you see where it's hard, you know other people have done it, it's not impossible. So you can do it too. Your lucky Delirium is a tiebreak.

                        *Looks at darksharks FC on Molto Vivace* <-- ya, don't try comboing that any time soon.

                        HAHA, guerilla's score. 1,666,775
                        Last edited by rushyrulz; 06-7-2007, 08:02 AM.


                        Comment

                        • Nightfirecat
                          ...back from the dead.
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3213

                          #357
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Heres a tip, WHORE THE LIVING HELL OUT OF UR TOURNEY SONGS! Put ur autofail on 1 miss (if u can't combo), I don't care if u can't combo it, just mash it and hope ur BA isn't too high. The thing about whoring a combo is you see where it's hard, you know other people have done it, it's not impossible. So you can do it too. Your lucky Delirium is a tiebreak.

                          *Looks at darksharks FC on Molto Vivace* <-- ya, don't try comboing that any time soon.

                          HAHA, guerilla's score. 1,666,775
                          lol at the 666 reference..

                          Combo is not my problem, I just can't get good PA on songs, so I'll just try to get a high FC on the harder songs and hope blugurilla doesn't beat em (yeah right...)


                          [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                          AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                          Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                          Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                          2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                          1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                          Comment

                          • Nightfirecat
                            ...back from the dead.
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3213

                            #358
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            DOUBLE POST ALERT!!

                            Well, anyway, after missing a Neomax FC from being jack'd... I played horizon once and I got this
                            Last edited by Nightfirecat; 06-14-2007, 01:53 PM.


                            [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                            AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                            Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                            Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                            2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                            1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                            Comment

                            • Smok3y
                              ∞+1
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 407

                              #359
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



                              Wasn't sure when I could/should post this, but since other people have I'll go ahead.


                              Comment

                              • gamekboy
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 141

                                #360
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                did better on resistance


                                Comment

                                Working...