2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

    Leave a comment:


  • DossarLX ODI
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    lol justin, how many players have gotten 30 or 31 averages on Excite Bike now?

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )





    i can feel the rage coming... I probably have near 400 plays on it again for this alone as well AJ

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I was wondering why this felt so fast. I was apparently on 2x; I was using it for some FGO earlier, haha. There's Geodude.


    Paras, very easy for me.


    Sandshrew - pretty easy as well.


    was wondering why the chart felt so horrible, then I realized that it was on Mirror. Zubat.


    I'll get Clefairy and the rare candies tomorrow... I have no idea what I'll do about Ekans, though, ****. Upwards of 600 tries and my closest is 0-1-30-1-1.

    Leave a comment:


  • nois-or-e
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    lol, I can't beat my 7-0-0-0 on Seven. But I got heavy on Evil Approaches a long ass time ago~

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ekansget.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	5253521
    It was so close that I almost had a heart attack when the final screen popped up...
    Am I the first to earn Ekans? I have the replay if anyone wants to see... Its so derpy that its funny lol. (Watch using my settings for the full speed multiplier effect.)

    Leave a comment:


  • popsicle_3000
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    i want heavy too

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I never gave you permission get outta here !!

    gratz on heavy get pika :')
    Last edited by One Winged Angel; 05-12-2012, 08:09 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • RB_Quackies
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    These are from round 1, yes I have permission for extension from One Winged Angel... I guess I'll just do the easy ones xD

    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Hey, Pika, awesome timing on that Heavy get. 10 rare candies headed your way, damn. XD

    I posted my XP Sounds AAA for Geodude earlier, so that's one 10 needed for Clefairy. Here are the other two (one is a booflag fix!)




    Protip for Win7: Snips are saved to your clipboard by default, so you're going to have to paste it into paint right away or dig through your pictures folder to find them. (I suggest sorting your pictures folder by date of last save.)

    Edit: Sandshrew get.
    Last edited by igotrhythm; 05-12-2012, 07:50 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    What's the point of the experience then?
    Because they can help you beat certain gym leaders. Like for example, you could level up your Pikachu if you caught one and it would be able to help you beat the 2nd leader.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    They're probably at the level you caught them at, plus any rare candies you win.

    (saying this because otherwise round progression is dependent on which mons you got in earlier rounds)
    What's the point of the experience then?

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    They're probably at the level you caught them at, plus any rare candies you win.

    (saying this because otherwise round progression is dependent on which mons you got in earlier rounds)

    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    When the spreadsheet is up, will it show the levels of our pokemon? I don't know what level any of mine are.

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    OMG OMG OMG HEAVY GET!!!! Jumpstream is awful for me though. I know I split really badly on that last jumpstream. 3rd 9 AAA'd in 3 days!


    Anyways, time to post some stuff.

    Song is boring as hell... Super repetitive and there's barely any music.


    Mash!!


    Took me a bit to find all of the 8s I could AAA.




    Jae is so much better at Anti-PA'ing then I am.
    Last edited by pikakirby123; 05-12-2012, 05:59 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...