Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #286
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th & 31st

    Sure gimmi a sec. Also gonna have a fabric pen so everyone can sign the shirts and it is washable. So even with the signatures people will be able to wash and wear the shirts.


    Edit: Basic idea for the shirts http://i.imgur.com/q63a6.png. The black box wont be there we need to put the image in photoshop and make the black transparent still. But that's basically it. Wanted to be fairly simple with it so that it wouldn't cost a fortune and so that it hopefully appeals to everyone.
    Last edited by psychoangel691; 07-5-2011, 04:02 PM.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • stargroup100
      behanjc & me are <3'ers
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jul 2006
      • 2051

      #287
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

      Originally posted by kmay
      i play volleyball sunday nights at 8-10 if anyone that is coming is any good...

      YEAH VOLLEYBALL

      fist bump
      Rhythm Simulation Guide
      Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

      Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

      Comment

      • kmay
        Don't forget me
        • Jan 2007
        • 6532

        #288
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

        8)

        Comment

        • MrGiggles
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2005
          • 2846

          #289
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

          Now I can show everyone how deeply involved with the fingersmashing community I am!

          Comment

          • All_That_Chaz
            Supreme Dictator For Life
            • Apr 2004
            • 5874

            #290
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

            I'm going to try to get out there but I won't know if it's possible until I start the summer course on the first. However, even if I do show up, I wouldn't be staying at a hotel if that was the plan. I would just drive home. So don't worry about a spot for me to sleep.
            Back to "Back to Earth"
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            dammit chaz
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            god dammit chaz
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #291
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              Alright, I'm putting this for the 6th and 7th since it seems more people are able to attend those dates. I figure we'll meet up at 8 on the break at noon/1pm (I think they open at noon on the weekends but I have to double check. Or Kellen can confirm lol) that way it wont be quite so busy. The arcade has a pretty decent amount to do so we'll probably be there for a good couple of hours. Probably till around dinner time so I figure we can vote on a place to eat or something from there. For day 2 there's several things to choose from to do for the day.


              EDIT: Also, I still need shirt sizes from the people attending. You can pm them to me if you don't want to post them here. And if you'd like to help pitch in to the cost of them just send it to my paypal kharvey2300@yahoo.com

              Thanks ^_^
              Last edited by psychoangel691; 07-10-2011, 01:09 PM.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • revolutionomega
                FFR Veteran
                • Mar 2006
                • 2240

                #292
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Gonna be in London
                "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                Comment

                • Reincarnate
                  x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 6332

                  #293
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  (Sidenote: I'm passing on the shirt because I'm not even 100% confirmed yet, and I'm not a T-shirt guy to begin with)

                  How long do these arcade meetups work out for? All day? Are people staying over in hotels?
                  Last edited by Reincarnate; 07-12-2011, 01:19 PM.

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #294
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    I doubt we'll be at the arcade both days. Some people are talking about getting a hotel room, others are going to drive both days. I'm still not sure whether we're driving both or staying down there, depends which is more cost efficient for us to do. I figure we'll prob hit up a restaurant, maybe the mall or bowling alley, nobody has to stay the whole time of course. I figure we'll just go till people are sick of hanging out and go home lol.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • kmay
                      Don't forget me
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6532

                      #295
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      pretty sure it opens at 1 on weekends...

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #296
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        Alright, I thought they did noon on weekends. I just figure it's best to be there early to avoid too much of a crowd.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • stargroup100
                          behanjc & me are <3'ers
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 2051

                          #297
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          Actually even though it says it opens at [said time], they usually open a few minutes later, anywhere between 10 to 30 minutes. Every single time I go their at opening time, I have to wait until someone arrives to unlock the place and open up.

                          If we meet up at 1 and people actually arrive on time, expect to stand outside chit-chatting for a while before you get to go in LOL
                          Rhythm Simulation Guide
                          Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                          Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                          Comment

                          • alloyus
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3269

                            #298
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            Time to get to know each other :3

                            ^FFP_D0pey btw

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #299
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              We can all ramble for a while. Alternatively, we can get a pie from the pizzeria literally right next door so that no one is at the arcade hungry

                              Comment

                              • MrGiggles
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 2846

                                #300
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                Sounds crunchy. What's the deal with lodgings? Should I book a room at the hotel in the OP? Id rather not drive both days out of laziness, and the hotel seems about as expensive as the gas.

                                Comment

                                Working...