Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reincarnate
    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
    • Nov 2010
    • 6332

    #271
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th & 31st

    What time does everyone normally meet up/peace out?

    Comment

    • alloyus
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2006
      • 3269

      #272
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th & 31st

      I wouldn't really have a problem with the date change, just means another week of impatience xD

      @Rubix: I'll personally probably be there a day earlier and a day later than the posted dates because of the car ride I have.

      ^FFP_D0pey btw

      Comment

      • [TeRa]
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 9922

        #273
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th & 31st

        Regardless of what date this ends up being I'll be there :')
        unless something happens/comes up ofc, but that's pretty unlikely for me.
        Last edited by [TeRa]; 06-28-2011, 08:52 AM.

        Comment

        • All_That_Chaz
          Supreme Dictator For Life
          • Apr 2004
          • 5874

          #274
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th & 31st

          Well I'm taking an intensive two-week summer course the week before and after that weekend and will probably need the time to get work done, but it's a possibility.
          Back to "Back to Earth"
          Originally posted by FoJaR
          dammit chaz
          Originally posted by FoJaR
          god dammit chaz
          Originally posted by MalReynolds
          I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

          Comment

          • stargroup100
            behanjc & me are <3'ers
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jul 2006
            • 2051

            #275
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

            Yeah I should be able to make 6/7.
            Rhythm Simulation Guide
            Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

            Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

            Comment

            • Reincarnate
              x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
              • Nov 2010
              • 6332

              #276
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

              everytime i see "teedly deedly dinky dink ringalingadingdong" i lol

              Do you have any interesting/new music?

              Comment

              • Patricoo
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2003
                • 432

                #277
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                For what its worth, I could definitely do that weekend.

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #278
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                  Originally posted by [TeRa]
                  Regardless of what date this ends up being I'll be there :')
                  unless something happens/comes up ofc, but that's pretty unlikely for me.
                  :O <33333


                  I just wanna do the date that most people will be able to attend. I'd really hate anyone to be excluded from this, I think it's going to be a lot of fun.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • kmay
                    Don't forget me
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6532

                    #279
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                    ehhhh yea thats fine. and anyone that wants to hang out if they come early just message me

                    Comment

                    • stargroup100
                      behanjc & me are <3'ers
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 2051

                      #280
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                      Originally posted by Reincarnate
                      Do you have any interesting/new music?
                      if this is directed toward me, then http://cosmovibe.bandcamp.com/


                      oh and as a side note: 8otb is the least crowded during the afternoon when it first opens, so if you have the time, get there early and leave early rather than getting there late and leaving late.
                      Last edited by stargroup100; 06-28-2011, 04:23 PM.
                      Rhythm Simulation Guide
                      Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                      Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #281
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                        Originally posted by stargroup100
                        oh and as a side note: 8otb is the least crowded during the afternoon when it first opens, so if you have the time, get there early and leave early rather than getting there late and leaving late.

                        That's what I was plannin' on.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • MrGiggles
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2846

                          #282
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                          I can probably work around a 6/7th meetup. It'll be a pain but it's not a dealbreaker at this point.

                          Comment

                          • kmay
                            Don't forget me
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6532

                            #283
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                            i play volleyball sunday nights at 8-10 if anyone that is coming is any good...

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #284
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                              Okay, so there's only 3 people I haven't heard from when it comes to a change in date

                              Tyson ultima
                              awein999
                              ~Zeta~

                              and I know it was a maybe from Chaz.

                              I'm really hoping we can make it to where pretty much everyone that wants to come can.

                              Also, I'm trying to get the shirts ordered for the meet up and they seem to be going up in price the longer I wait, plus I'd rather have them done a good bit ahead of time so I know there's no problems with them. So I need people who are definitely attending to give me their shirt sizes so I can order them. If you want to donate a little towards the cost of the shirts you can send it to my paypal kharvey2300@yahoo.com (you don't have to send anything at all so don't feel obligated to. But if you wanna throw in a few bucks it helps us out a lot)

                              I'd also like to thank Kmay and MrGiggles for their donations towards the shirts. It's a huge help guys.
                              Last edited by psychoangel691; 07-5-2011, 03:37 PM.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • kmay
                                Don't forget me
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6532

                                #285
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                                no problem kalya can we see what they look like?

                                Comment

                                Working...