Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #256
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th & 31st

    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #257
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

      PS guys there no point in covering your address when someone knows your cross streets

      Comment

      • MrGiggles
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2005
        • 2846

        #258
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st



        not bad

        Comment

        • alloyus
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 3269

          #259
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st


          ^FFP_D0pey btw

          Comment

          • Reincarnate
            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
            • Nov 2010
            • 6332

            #260
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

            Wow lots of eastcoastin' dudes.

            Comment

            • stargroup100
              behanjc & me are <3'ers
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jul 2006
              • 2051

              #261
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

              Originally posted by TC_Halogen
              July 30th and 31st are the decided dates. Hopefully Otakon doesn't land on that.
              Exact same date as Otakon. EXACT SAME DATE

              change the date plz
              Rhythm Simulation Guide
              Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

              Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

              Comment

              • kmay
                Don't forget me
                • Jan 2007
                • 6532

                #262
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                umm im not going to otakon... so lets keep it

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #263
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                  I think at this point it's too late to change. People have already started making their travel plans for it :/
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • 00Razor00
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3530

                    #264
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                    this'll be a blast.


                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                    Comment

                    • stargroup100
                      behanjc & me are <3'ers
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 2051

                      #265
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                      Great, now I have to choose between one of the events.

                      Otakon ends on the 31st, so I tried to go to the beginning of this meet and the last bit of Otakon, but I can only leave the 29th, but 8otb doesn't open until like noon-ish.

                      You guys have put me between a rock and a hard place FFFFFF-
                      Rhythm Simulation Guide
                      Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                      Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                      Comment

                      • Reincarnate
                        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 6332

                        #266
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                        Yeah I'm not gonna be able to make it -- any other week would have worked but ffffffffff. Sorry y'all

                        Comment

                        • MrGiggles
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2846

                          #267
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                          I leave for Cape Cod on Aug 6'th but I could make the earlier weekend (25 & 26)

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #268
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                            Seeing as though people are starting to have trouble with the July 30th - 31st date would August 6th - 7th work better for everyone? AJ and I may even have some difficulty with the July date now but we're trying to work it out. I wont change it if it's a problem for those who are traveling out and already made the plans. Just wanted to see if it was an overall better date for everyone.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Reincarnate
                              x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 6332

                              #269
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                              6/7 works for me

                              Would it be both days or just one or what? How long during the day would this be for?
                              Last edited by Reincarnate; 06-28-2011, 07:04 AM.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #270
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                                I figure people can choose if they want to do 1 or 2 days. We'll be down there for both. There's plenty to do in the area to keep us busy.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...