Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~Zeta~
    Flag Master
    • Oct 2010
    • 2156

    #211
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th & 31st

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #212
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th & 31st

      lol I'm really excited for this
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • iironiic
        D6 FFR Legacy Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2009
        • 4342

        #213
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

        I'm extremely jealous of you all ;_; xDD

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #214
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

          We come get you Wilson ^_^
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • ~Zeta~
            Flag Master
            • Oct 2010
            • 2156

            #215
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

            +1 for Transformice.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #216
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

              Haha omg transformice. The hotel has wifi XDD
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #217
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                Just givin this a lil bump so people don't forget ^_^
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • kmay
                  Don't forget me
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6532

                  #218
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                  buuuuuuuuuuump

                  Comment

                  • JenovaSephiroth
                    pink dragon irl
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 828

                    #219
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                    this is gonna be pretty amazing

                    Comment

                    • All_That_Chaz
                      Supreme Dictator For Life
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 5874

                      #220
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                      Ok for some reason when I signed up for this exam that was going to be on July 30th, they show 0 testing sites in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, or New York. I don't know what that was about. So I had to sign up for July 23rd instead. In short, I'm free this weekend so I'll probably show up. Where and when exactly are we meeting?
                      Back to "Back to Earth"
                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      dammit chaz
                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      god dammit chaz
                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #221
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                        Yay ^_^
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • ~Zeta~
                          Flag Master
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 2156

                          #222
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                          It's in the OP.

                          Comment

                          • All_That_Chaz
                            Supreme Dictator For Life
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 5874

                            #223
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                            Originally posted by ~Zeta~
                            It's in the OP.
                            I know the location. I asked for an exact time.
                            Back to "Back to Earth"
                            Originally posted by FoJaR
                            dammit chaz
                            Originally posted by FoJaR
                            god dammit chaz
                            Originally posted by MalReynolds
                            I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #224
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                              I hadn't come up with an exact time. But honestly earlier afternoon is probably best since it's less crowded. I'd say prob around noonish would be the best time. (I have to check if they open at noon I know it's 1pm on the weekday we went but I think weekend is noon)
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • Elite Ninja
                                Kawaii Desu
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 4828

                                #225
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                                I dont know anyone that plays FFR in Kansas -_-. Its so boring here. All we have is a Worlds of Fun in Kansas City. Wish I could come to one of these meetups one day.
                                Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                                Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                                Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                                Comment

                                Working...