Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stargroup100
    behanjc & me are <3'ers
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jul 2006
    • 2051

    #226
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

    Maybe attending.
    Rhythm Simulation Guide
    Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

    Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #227
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

      Originally posted by stargroup100
      Maybe attending.


      Watching you play Technika is awesome - I really hope you do make it, haha.

      Comment

      • stargroup100
        behanjc & me are <3'ers
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jul 2006
        • 2051

        #228
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

        Oh yeah please don't make this the same date as Otakon, in case I decide to go to that.
        Rhythm Simulation Guide
        Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

        Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #229
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

          July 30th and 31st are the decided dates. Hopefully Otakon doesn't land on that.

          Comment

          • JenovaSephiroth
            pink dragon irl
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 828

            #230
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

            Same weekend as Otakon. Holy damn. D:

            I can't go to Otakon either way, but still.

            Comment

            • Tyson ultima
              Autismspeaks.gov
              • Nov 2006
              • 1421

              #231
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

              Go to Otakon JS and forfit our IIDX match mwuhahaha. lol jk. Though i do admit i still look forward to this. ITG with Halogen maybe fun XP

              Comment

              • MrGiggles
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2005
                • 2846

                #232
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                maybe

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #233
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                  So I had orig planned to have t-shirts made up for this just as a momento kinda thing from the event. I wanted to surprise everyone with them (which was why I was asking everyone to confirm if they were coming) but unfortunately things aren't panning out financially the way I had hoped. I already have the design and a place to have them done for a pretty good price but I think it may cost me a bit more than I can afford.
                  Anyways, I was wondering if anyone wanted to throw in a couple bucks for this, or if everyone can throw in a few bucks even if it's like 5 bucks each it would be a big help towards the cost of them. The price of the shirts vary based on how many you order. I know 20 of them was like 6 something per shirt. Then whatever tax and shipping would be.
                  Sucks cause I did want to surprise everyone with them but I guess it's better this way because people can give their shirt sizes. Anyways, let me know what you guys think or if you can help out.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #234
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                    You know I'm game for t-shirts.

                    Comment

                    • MrGiggles
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2846

                      #235
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                      Alright I'm now pretty sure I can/will make this. I can pitch money towards shirts as well.

                      Comment

                      • ~Zeta~
                        Flag Master
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 2156

                        #236
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                        I can as well.

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #237
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                          Awesome guys <33

                          The hardest part is not knowing exactly how many are coming yet. I don't want to wait too long to order though. I don't want them to not be finished on time. So hopefully more will confirm soon. If not I'll order based on who is coming and maybe throw a few extra on in case more come. I'm hoping to get a good bit of the money up myself but I'm not sure how that's gonna go yet. I'll keep you guys posted.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • ~Zeta~
                            Flag Master
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 2156

                            #238
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            I'll keep you guys posted.
                            This part made me laugh.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #239
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                              Ps for 20 shirts it's $6.91 each. Making the total $138.20

                              That includes tax and shipping. If we only do the 11 shirts it's like 10.16 per shirt. I figure may as well get 20 made up and if more people show then we have them there if not then some people can have an extra lol. Looks like the prices went up slightly from the last time I checked so I should probably order them soon if I'm going to do it.

                              Forgot we have 12 confirmed now which would be $8.56 per shirt lol.
                              Last edited by psychoangel691; 06-12-2011, 08:38 PM.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • alloyus
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3269

                                #240
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                                I'll totally pay for my shirt :3 Appreciate you even going through the effort to get them for us, that's awesome

                                ^FFP_D0pey btw

                                Comment

                                Working...