Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Patricoo
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2003
    • 432

    #196
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th & 31st

    Awesome date choice. Pending my finances at the time I'm going to say going. Won't plan anything till July comes though.

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #197
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th & 31st

      I can't wait for this it's gonna be fun. I hope that a good amount of people are able to get out to this.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #198
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

        I hope I find my other USB so I can actually play some custom ITG files. Not sure if the machine has r23 (or if it's cracked), but I really want to be in good enough shape to try and pass this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKdkplHhGUM

        Comment

        • kmay
          Don't forget me
          • Jan 2007
          • 6532

          #199
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

          i wanna be good enough to pass a 9 x.x

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #200
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

            Practice lots till the meetup <3
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • kmay
              Don't forget me
              • Jan 2007
              • 6532

              #201
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

              lol i never go to the arcade x.x

              Comment

              • Tyson ultima
                Autismspeaks.gov
                • Nov 2006
                • 1421

                #202
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                Yea no problem with the dates over here. Just make sure you don't change it like 2 weeks within the date cause then i won't be able to request off @.@ Either way yes this will be very fun indeed.

                Comment

                • awein999
                  (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 4647

                  #203
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                  I don't see any reason as to why I wouldn't be able to come. I'll probably be able to and love to.

                  edit: I'll bring a poker set lol
                  Last edited by awein999; 05-15-2011, 04:32 AM.
                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  i am super purple hippo

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #204
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                    XD Poker
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #205
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                      Originally posted by awein999
                      I don't see any reason as to why I wouldn't be able to come. I'll probably be able to and love to.

                      edit: I'll bring a poker set lol
                      YOU'RE ON

                      Comment

                      • Reincarnate
                        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 6332

                        #206
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                        BTW mark me down as attending pl0x (or at least, I'll try to)

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #207
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                          Awesome

                          Can't wait to actually meet you, haha.

                          We need to make ETA -18 signs!

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #208
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                            This is all the people I have on the attending list so far


                            People Attending

                            TC_Halogen
                            psychoangel691
                            Alloyus
                            SocoNhydro420
                            kmay
                            JenovaSephiroth
                            Tyson ultima
                            awein999
                            Reincarnate

                            Let me know if you aren't on there and should be or vice versa. I know it's still like 2 months away XD but let me know as you guy figure out if you can make it.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • ~Zeta~
                              Flag Master
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 2156

                              #209
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                              In.


                              Actually excited for this.

                              Comment

                              • alloyus
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3269

                                #210
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                                It shows.

                                ^FFP_D0pey btw

                                Comment

                                Working...